FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Notes on why you blocked someone

Notes on why you blocked someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to implement a feature where you can add a note on why you blocked someone? A lot of the time I forget. Sometimes I then unblock them and unfortunately remember why. Would save me (and I'm sure many others) a lot of time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Each profile has the option to leave a personal note. top right, I think it also leaves an icon on their profile that you have made a note which only the person making a note sees.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible to implement a feature where you can add a note on why you blocked someone? A lot of the time I forget. Sometimes I then unblock them and unfortunately remember why. Would save me (and I'm sure many others) a lot of time! "

You can add "Private note" in the drop down section of the menu option (top right corner on their profile) that's helped me x

Ooh didn't realise you could do this after blocking, thanks guys!

Newcastle

"Ooh didn't realise you could do this after blocking, thanks guys! "

Welcome darling

Newcastle

You can only make a note before you block.so if you say unblock them for whatever reason but can't remember why you blocked them you can view the note you made x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most of mine would say “Ghost”, “No Show”, “Timewaster”, “Rude”, or “Bloke pretending to be a couple”

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I often add notes they are not always blocked but it helps if they message me again.

"You can only make a note before you block.so if you say unblock them for whatever reason but can't remember why you blocked them you can view the note you made x"

You can make and view it after you block too. Just learned this from you lol

Newcastle

"You can only make a note before you block.so if you say unblock them for whatever reason but can't remember why you blocked them you can view the note you made x

You can make and view it after you block too. Just learned this from you lol "

Omw I guess we both learned something new x

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Because they use there status updates like Facebook.. “just cleaned the house now having a sandwich on brown bread cut Into triangles with pickle and cheese mmmmm “

"Because they use there status updates like Facebook.. “just cleaned the house now having a sandwich on brown bread cut Into triangles with pickle and cheese mmmmm “

"

Much prefer that to shit like "my balls need emptying" and "need a slut to take it deep and sloppy now"

By *hebfg2020Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Because they use there status updates like Facebook.. “just cleaned the house now having a sandwich on brown bread cut Into triangles with pickle and cheese mmmmm “

Much prefer that to shit like "my balls need emptying" and "need a slut to take it deep and sloppy now" "

Haha yea I get ya there like… “ but I’ve seen someone looking for a plumber this morning”

Surly google would be better … or maybe it’s secret wording for role play and I’m been silly haha

» Add a new message to this topic