FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Searching options in "meet today"

Searching options in "meet today"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achinery of Joy OP   Man  over a year ago

Llanybydder and Milton Keynes

I'm sure this must have been asked for previously, but could a filter please be added to search on the type of meet (ie gender) people are looking for?

As a single guy, I have to wade through dozens of meets, most of which want mf or f.

Also, as asked for in a previous post by someone here, can you sort out/get rid of the regions and just simply do a distance from postcode please? You have the technology as it shows on profiles.

Thank you in anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is a really good idea as

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I'm sure this must have been asked for previously, but could a filter please be added to search on the type of meet (ie gender) people are looking for?

As a single guy, I have to wade through dozens of meets, most of which want mf or f.

Also, as asked for in a previous post by someone here, can you sort out/get rid of the regions and just simply do a distance from postcode please? You have the technology as it shows on profiles.

Thank you in anticipation. "

Distance from postcode is badly needed in meet today

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The search options overall, for meet posts as well as for users, is badly in need of increased versatility. It needs to include more of the user details that are already in the system, including body type and, preferably everything that users include about themselves. This could spill over to the meets searching options. Search by distance is a fairly essential need.

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

"I'm sure this must have been asked for previously, but could a filter please be added to search on the type of meet (ie gender) people are looking for?

Thank you in anticipation.

Distance from postcode is badly needed in meet today"

The distance search badly needs fixing. I ask for 'up to 20miles' and get search returns from places like for example:

Leeds(88miles),Blackpool(55miles), Carlisle(110miles) and lots more well outside the requested range!

» Add a new message to this topic