FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No thank you button

No thank you button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod52 OP   Man  over a year ago

reading

I think a “ no thank you” button would be good so that people don’t have to reply to anyone who they don’t want to, but shows they have read your message.

This might stop people constantly badgering people who are not interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trouble is the site FAQ already says an ignored message should be taken as a "no, thanks" yet guys still keep messaging and still keep feeling entitled to a response to their unsolicited message. Unless it comes with an auto block from messaging again I'm not sure it would make any difference at all.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

As said, no reply equals "no thanks". Common sense as well as Fabs FAQs should tell us this. Some still message again...and again. If there was a "no thanks" button, some would message and ask "Why not?"!

"I think a “ no thank you” button would be good so that people don’t have to reply to anyone who they don’t want to, but shows they have read your message.

This might stop people constantly badgering people who are not interested."

It wouldn't work in reality.

Myself personally I block anyone I am never going to be interested in meeting. Sometimes I do reply and say no thanks, but that leads to dialogue and sometimes abuse

So whilst I get where you are coming from, it would be unworkable and not all that useful.

In reality nobody has to reply to anyone they don't want to.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

The guys who won't take no for an answer already choose to ignore the 'no reply = a polite no thanks' rule and they'd just do the same with this. I can see the responses now:

Why no thanks?

What's wrong with me then?

Time wasters!!

Fakes!!

But I'm really randy and have a big cock!

You're just racist/ageist/sexist...

Yeah but I'm not really what my profile states.

Sadly, there's no perfect solution to the problem of inconsiderate lazy people who don't think, can't be bothered to read profiles or the rules and believe those rules don't apply to them.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Some how I don't think this would work since some can't even be bothered to simply delete a message this would be a sign also rather than reading and leaving it going by past posts/threads so just accepting not getting a reply can be a simple No but I've chatted with folk who receiving loads of messages in-between here and normal life can't always reply straight away after reading then said message gets pushed down and some people forget.

No thankyou

Block.

It's done no come back.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's a great idea and could have an optional block user included.

It would increase site user satisfaction among those who don't hear anything, despite FAQ explaining no reply = no interest. Clear answers are typically better than none.

No thanks + block + delete button

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

It would increase site user satisfaction among those who don't hear anything, despite FAQ explaining no reply = no interest. Clear answers are typically better than none.

No thanks + block + delete button "

It would not HAVE to be used, just an option, so anybody not liking it could avoid using it.

"

No thanks + block + delete button "

I agree. If they don't read profile text they certainly are not reading the FAQ's either to discover that "no reply = not interested".

I think a "No thanks + block + delete" button would be great.

» Add a new message to this topic