FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Exclude certain areas/postcodes

Exclude certain areas/postcodes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I live very close to London, but don't want to have to travel into London due ot the cost which makes filtering through profiles a bit tedious - if there was an advanced search option to exclude certain areas/postcodes this would enhance the search quoite a lot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I feel your pain... It would be great if we could create our own post code area that we can save for default searches.

Being a West Londoner, places that are within 20 miles of me can be almost two hours away (Ilford, Croydon, Bromley etc.) Whereas places that are 30 or 50 miles like Reading and Oxford are quicker to get too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use the advanced search facility and enter the first section of the postcode you are looking for meets in!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That works, but if I put within 20 miles (which is an acceptable driving range for me) I get profiles inside London which would take a couple of hours to get to on the train and I prefer to drive, and I also don't want to go to London due to the cost - so being able to exclude certain postcodes or areas would solve that problem

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a good idea

By *anessa-Valentina22TV/TS  over a year ago

oxfordordshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I live in North Devon so for me 20 miles search includes South Wales. Which is more like 180 miles away. So a way of making the search more selective would be very helpful.

» Add a new message to this topic