FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Mutual hotlist

Mutual hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anyway we can get an alert that tells us when we have mutual people on our hot lists?

Just a banner or something so if either party wants to use that as a springboard to start a conversation they can?

Mr HH

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Excellent idea!

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

I would support this

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I always thought that was more what winks were for tbh.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I always thought that was more what winks were for tbh."

I agree but winks seem to be a dismissed thing by most couples and women on Fab now.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

While it does sound like a good idea to some. I imagine there would be a few that wouldn't like the feature unless there was an "opt out" option with it.

It's been said many times. That while yes, it is called a hotlist. Not everyone uses as such.

So in some cases it could become a pain.

Also there would be times where yes you may get a hit and have a mutual. To then find out that message filters don't match. So it would be a waste of time in that sense too.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Also there would be times where yes you may get a hit and have a mutual. To then find out that message filters don't match. So it would be a waste of time in that sense too. "

I'd be more than happy if being on each others hotlist (probably meaning both parties fancied each other) then message filters were ignored between that pairing. It'd be a good way of providing exceptions to the rules.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Holistic are currently secret, so the proposed idea would be completely opposite to this.

I'd prefer a much more comprehensive Contacts facility, that could include people you have as Friends but also options like Hotlist, Social event contacts and more. Friends is mostly a more elite group of contacts that we share everything with.

I could do with a contacts area, for example for adding people who I've engaged with to some extent and I'd like to add notes on, or to be able to retrieve earlier messages from. Or for adding people into a personal regional contact group, such as people I know from certain clubs, towns etc.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

I use the hot list as a NOT list for people I wont meet but keep an eye on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there anyway we can get an alert that tells us when we have mutual people on our hot lists?

Just a banner or something so if either party wants to use that as a springboard to start a conversation they can?

Mr HH"

I’d be interested to know if many women even use that ?

I’m sure there are but thought that was more a man thing

» Add a new message to this topic