FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Is there a User Blacklist on Fab?

Is there a User Blacklist on Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heTrainer OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Some time ago I received a pretty abusive message from a female user and responded with a joke.

Since then I have been bombarded by abusive messages from random users accusing me of being abusive to women?

The most recent message said my user name appears on a blacklist.

Despite being a paying member and numerous requests to Admin at Fab, I have received no response and am still receiving abusive messages?

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation and can anyone shed any light?

It is extremely frustrating to be falsely accused of something like this.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No there isn't, this person probably has told friends to abuse u just block report and move on

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What have you asked in your numerous requests to Fab Admin ?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Some time ago I received a pretty abusive message from a female user and responded with a joke.

Since then I have been bombarded by abusive messages from random users accusing me of being abusive to women?

Despite being a paying member and numerous requests to Admin at Fab, I have received no response and am still receiving abusive messages?

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation and can anyone shed any light?

It is extremely frustrating to be falsely accused of something like this."

Their is a saying there is no smoke without fire.

You say you received a message from a woman,but what was the first message you sent them if any.or are you just lucky to get bombarded with messages and the rest of the guys just put up no one will reply

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Some time ago I received a pretty abusive message from a female user and responded with a joke.

It is extremely frustrating to be falsely accused of something like this."

There's a lot of people around who supposedly condemn abuse but don't mind resorting to it when it suits their own agenda. Report any accounts which send you abuse, copy the text to admin then block the accounts in question.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

It is extremely frustrating to be falsely accused of something like this.

You say you received a message from a woman,but what was the first message you sent them if any.or are you just lucky to get bombarded with messages and the rest of the guys just put up no one will reply"

That's what admin will need to sort out which is why it takes time.

It's a good job our courts don't apply the 'no smoke without fire' principle.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't see how Fab could stop random users sending you abusive messages unless they contained banned words

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

There are also some malicious people about who lie

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, no there is no blacklist on Fab

However it has been said many times on the forum that women talk to each other about men ( some then deny it when the tables are turned though ) so it could be what they are meaning

For the likes of this it really isn't fair, there is always two sides of a story and one person could be lying for whatever reason...so I would definitely report the mails you are getting so Admin can check it out.