FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reported

Reported

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennis4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Can we be reported for refusing to chat/meet with single guys?

Our profile states that single guys who wish to be considered should send a face pic with 1st message. Any who do are always answered with a polite yes or no.

3 times yesterday this led to abusive replies and threats to report us to admin.

Obviously we are logged in more over the holidays so we are just hoping it's a one off but if enough people report our profile what will happen?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No of course not. They’re just bitter and taking their frustrations out on you. Empty threats, report them if they have been abusive

Why would they report you if they're the ones being abusive lol

The ones you say no to, I'd block straight away.

If you aren't attracted to them, what's their problem. At least you aren't wasting their time ....

Get a grip SOME men ffs!

By *ennis4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Why would they report you if they're the ones being abusive lol

If you aren't attracted to them, what's their problem. At least you aren't wasting their time ....

Get a grip SOME men ffs!"

As soon as we said no thanks it started, calling us fake and pic collectors. We are well verified...Most guys are fine, but yesterday there was 3 in a row who couldn't handle us saying no.

"Why would they report you if they're the ones being abusive lol

Get a grip SOME men ffs!

As soon as we said no thanks it started, calling us fake and pic collectors. We are well verified...Most guys are fine, but yesterday there was 3 in a row who couldn't handle us saying no. "

As the other lady said, block after saying no thanks, no comeback then. Some people on here don’t have the confidence or maturity to accept a polite no thanks

Block and report. Then move on. Some guys on here lack the maturity to be on here frankly.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Block and report. Then move on. Some guys on here lack the maturity to be on here frankly. "

Exactly this. X

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

To add to what others have said. If you don't reply to a message they should take that as a polite not interested, that's in Fabs FAQs. It you don't reply then they message a second time with the classic "Are you not interested then?", just block. Many don't take rejection well unfortunately.

While I totally agree with what everyone is saying I think sometimes when you send a face picture then either get no reply or blocked straight away it makes people think what was the problem? With my face picture ie do they know me or anything like that

But still no need for abuse definitely not

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"While I totally agree with what everyone is saying I think sometimes when you send a face picture then either get no reply or blocked straight away it makes people think what was the problem? With my face picture ie do they know me or anything like that

But still no need for abuse definitely not "

Its obvious what the problem was surely .. They were not attracted to the sender based solely on the photograph and that's sufficient for them .Sure we are more than what one photograph can project but that was the test criteria. Maybe get more interesting photos to send ?

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

No means no. Simple. Report any abuse.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you follow the site rules, there's nothing to be reported for.

If you reply to others, who you're not interested in, immediately block them. It's a clear site guidance for what it means, ie. No interest.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Can we be reported for refusing to chat/meet with single guys?

Our profile states that single guys who wish to be considered should send a face pic with 1st message. Any who do are always answered with a polite yes or no.

3 times yesterday this led to abusive replies and threats to report us to admin.

Obviously we are logged in more over the holidays so we are just hoping it's a one off but if enough people report our profile what will happen?"

You should read the site rules/FAQs and report all abuse. Try blocking newbies too. Nobody has to meet anyone here - we're still in a pandemic for one thing and plenty of members just like to chat. There's alot of idiots here who try to blame others for their failures rather than look much closerto home for the reasons why. Ignore them and use the block button liberally.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Anyone can report anything but Admin would have to see a rule break on the site before they actioned anything

The best thing to do is ignore and block