FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Timewasters ?

Timewasters ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wouldnt it be easier to have a single forum just for timewasters and fakes ?

It would free up some of the other forums and possibly help the new people here posting a new thread about it and having sarky remarks from people who have been here a while and getting fed up with the same questions? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You want to name and shame people you mean?

Think she meant an actual forum where people could post about timewasters and not an actual name and shame type thing as the amount of threads about the subject does tend to overwhelm the other forums ?

What is a timewaster?

Ive always taken a timewaster to be someone who arranges to meet with you then after all the talk they fail to show up and for one (supposed single) guy that was messaging me for about 4-5 weeks explaining in detail exactly how the meet would go getting very erotic exchanging phone numbers txting each other then when we arranged to meet there would always be something come up time after time, whether that be having to wait for the plumber,his car had broken down even though he only lived 1/2 a mile away,etc etc etc the list was endless.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on more than 5 different occasions and got played like a fool every time until i couldnt be bothered to try and arrange another meet with him.

That would be my definition of a timewaster xx

Well you know the old saying 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' so...

"Ive always taken a timewaster to be someone who arranges to meet with you then after all the talk they fail to show up and for one (supposed single) guy that was messaging me for about 4-5 weeks explaining in detail exactly how the meet would go getting very erotic exchanging phone numbers txting each other then when we arranged to meet there would always be something come up time after time, whether that be having to wait for the plumber,his car had broken down even though he only lived 1/2 a mile away,etc etc etc the list was endless.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on more than 5 different occasions and got played like a fool every time until i couldnt be bothered to try and arrange another meet with him.

That would be my definition of a timewaster xx "

i've had the same problem this week, however these guys didn't even let me know they weren't coming, they just didn't show. which meant I couldn't arrange anything else.

I totally understand life gets in the way, but why just not tell someone

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 20:36:37]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ive always taken a timewaster to be someone who arranges to meet with you then after all the talk they fail to show up and for one (supposed single) guy that was messaging me for about 4-5 weeks explaining in detail exactly how the meet would go getting very erotic exchanging phone numbers txting each other then when we arranged to meet there would always be something come up time after time, whether that be having to wait for the plumber,his car had broken down even though he only lived 1/2 a mile away,etc etc etc the list was endless.

More...fool...you!

Come on now, erotic text to wank over, can't firm up a meet, but you keep hoping? Sorry, you wasted your own time and a forum dedicated to people allowing themselves to be strung along won't help you.

Don't provide wank fodder, take control of your own meets, being hit by debris from the International Space Station is good for only one excuse, after that block and move.

It's not as if there's a shortage of single men.

Forum Mod

Without wanting to sound rude at all,reading this its not so much a definition of a timewaster but more the definition of someone falling for a load of flannel and not just the once either,you have allowed him to waste your time everytime you played to the sex talk and continued with it

Problem being I could arrange to mret someone not turn up and then post saying. XYZ didnt show up what a timewaster.

Who do you believe?

"Problem being I could arrange to mret someone not turn up and then post saying. XYZ didnt show up what a timewaster.

Who do you believe?"

Exactly, just open to abuse and one person's interpretation

Timewasters?? as a discreet married man on here(don't all boo lol)you would be amazed how many single Percy men are on here posing as a couple saying pics are nice will need to show wife couple of c**k pics later "wife"apparently doesn't like/is ill/gone off idea,especially in north east,doesn't seem to be any genuine couples looking for male for 3sum altho say they do....rant over

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

That would be my definition of a timewaster xx

More...fool...you!

Come on now, erotic text to wank over, can't firm up a meet, but you keep hoping? Sorry, you wasted your own time and a forum dedicated to people allowing themselves to be strung along won't help you.

Don't provide wank fodder, take control of your own meets, being hit by debris from the International Space Station is good for only one excuse, after that block and move.

It's not as if there's a shortage of single men. "

Excellent response....

Why do guys keep doin this ?

This guy lived half a mile away and used the car excuse , mmmm think that tells you everything!

Seen your profile an pics seems I'm out off your requirements, nevermind.

Goe's off to sulk!

I'd only let someone let me down once after that delete and move on !

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

That's a definition of very gullible and I'm talking about you 5 no shows from the same man...

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we only give guys 2 chances if they cancel twice we move on simples

"Timewasters?? as a discreet married man on here(don't all boo lol)you would be amazed how many single Percy men are on here posing as a couple saying pics are nice will need to show wife couple of c**k pics later "wife"apparently doesn't like/is ill/gone off idea,especially in north east,doesn't seem to be any genuine couples looking for male for 3sum altho say they do....rant over"

Probably because no one wants a married man, why bring the possibility of any trouble to your door?

The guy in question said he was a single parent and having issues with his child at school hence i let the first couple of times go as i know some of my close friends male and female have also been left to bring up children alone and was prepared to wait for such a verified seemingly genuine guy to meet up with.

Having explained that the trouble was now all sorted out he would be free to meet properly whenever i was free to do so 2 meets arranged and still nothing to show for it told me exactly what my husband had told me since the second time he failed to show up block and leave alone maybe i was a fool maybe i was taken for a mug but it makes it harder for the next genuine person who just wants a little fun to get through xx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If someone cancels, I'll give them one more chance.

If they no show no more chances.

Sorry OP but I have to agree with the others who've said more fool you for getting let down 5 times by the same person

Rules to save time:

1. After 2 messages in PM if you haven't agreed you both like each other and want to take things further - MOVE ON / BLOCK.

2. Try to speak to them on phone / cam / etc. Double check they are genuine and offer concrete dates. If they don't get back to you within a reasonable time frame - MOVE ON / BLOCK.

3. Go to a club and meet GENUINE people there. As you are already there for a good time - you're making new friends rather than 'time wasting'. Be up front and ask if they'd like to take it a stage further in the near future. It's then your call if you want to keep it social or find someone else.

4. Hire Karl Pilkington, aka the super hero 'Bullshit Man', who will personally fly to said faker's house in his red lycra outfit with Turd logo emblazoned on the front, point at him / her and shout in a very loud voice "BULLSHIT!!"

» Add a new message to this topic