FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples not looking for guys!

Couples not looking for guys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just like to say its frustrating on here sometimes looking to meet a couple being a guy!

Please will couples stop showing photos of their female half playing with 2 guys or more when they state they don't want to meet single guys!

What does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

who do you recon is taking the photo?

The pics may be of 2 guys cos they're playing with another couple?

Doesnt bother me in the slightest. Its there choice.

Just focus on the people that are looking for men.

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

tbh people should be able to post any pics they like. I cant see why thats a problem? I think those who aren't looking for single guys should block them in the settings tho

"tbh people should be able to post any pics they like. I cant see why thats a problem? I think those who aren't looking for single guys should block them in the settings tho "

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So, because they've played with othe guys in the past they should be looking for them now

Respect everyone's right to look for whatever they want, and not look for what they don't want. Along with their right to post whatever photos they want.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Like said who is taking the pic, could it be the woman of the other couple by any chance???

If a couple dont want to meet single guys then thats their right. Focus on people that do or go to clubs mate.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"tbh people should be able to post any pics they like. I cant see why thats a problem? I think those who aren't looking for single guys should block them in the settings tho

"

Good answer mate! That would solve it!

People often say things and then make exceptions. I had message off a couple that dont meet single guys.

I did mention I am single and they said its not a regular thing and they dont need the grief. It brings I never met them though in the end

By *ustme66Woman  over a year ago

tameside

i think they say no single guys, cos as soon as they put that they want to meet them, they get 2 million messages and it gets overwhelming

i always thought it is up to the person/people what they want to do ... and it's single guys moaning at them, for not meeting them, that puts them off single in the first place and also gets single guys a bad rep, even if they are perfectly decent and nice

so stop moaning and message people who are looking for single guys .... simple

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Free choice. Respect others! I'd love all the couples after bi curious guys to message me but respect they probably don't want fat balding ugly twit!

"The pics may be of 2 guys cos they're playing with another couple?

Doesnt bother me in the slightest. Its there choice.

Just focus on the people that are looking for men. "

and then don't piss them off with continual mails!

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Just like to say its frustrating on here sometimes looking to meet a couple being a guy!

Please will couples stop showing photos of their female half playing with 2 guys or more when they state they don't want to meet single guys!

....What does everyone else think?"

I think you should live and let live.

Those in question may have had some great times (and took some pics) with guys then one completely frustrated clown comes along and they have a terrible experience.

It puts them off, so they stick to couples and ladies.

We have a pic on ours of J playing with 2 guys! Doesnt mean anything. It just shows how absolutely friggin gorgeous she is lol. we chop and change in what we want Recently its multi couples /parties with or without single guys.

The age where the shopkeeper haad to have sign hanging outside with a picture showing what they had for sale because people couldnt read is long gone.

Most profiles state in writing almost immediately what the couple or single is about................ and of course theres a long list of preferences. Looking for etc

Reading profiles and not just looking at the pics is the answer.

» Add a new message to this topic