FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > friend request tabs

friend request tabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to move the friend request tab down one place so that mobile phome users with small screens or slightly larger thumbs dont keep hitting the friends request button by accident, this would be greatly appreciated,as it really does nark some folk off lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Or away from the wink tab i meant to say

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Are you using the mobile site? It sounds like you aren't. Try it, it's designed to fix things like this and be thumb friendly

Admin x

Ive tried the mobile site im not so keen on it cant get to grip with the searches, prefer main site for now the wink is a pain i keep hitting the friend tab

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We won't be making changes to make the non-mobile site more mobile friendly unfortunately

What searches are you struggling with? Pretty much everything you need is under the BROWSE menu on top bar on mobile and it works exactly same as desktop site

Maybe give the mobile version another try some time

Admin x

When i try to bring up all local members in my area it misses some out, but i wlill try it again thanks for your advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When i try to bring up all local members in my area it misses some out, but i wlill try it again thanks for your advice "

that is maybe bcoz the advanced search filters out profiles which either you have blocked or they have blocked you

» Add a new message to this topic