FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What features would you add or change?

What features would you add or change?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angbang_Chaperone OP   Man  over a year ago

Bangor ish

If you could just snap your fingers and add features to the site or alter existing ones what would you add/change?

Here are a few of my ideas in no particular order except as they occurred to me.

1. Restrict access to New Member Searches (Especially New Women Search) to either Verified or at least Photo Verified Members.

2. An Additional Mail Filter Option to allow Only (Photo)Verified Members to contact you.

3. A Simultaneous Photo swap feature to avoid the "you send first no you" debate and the "well I've seen yours and now you're not getting mine" situations. This could include a "one view and automatic deletion" but that might be a problem for couples who aren't viewing together.

4. A Single Click "Thanks But No Thanks" Response Button for Messages. Additionally, this could also have a Check Box to Block the Sender too and to allow a customised canned response. This would make life easier for Single Ladies in particular, who are swamped by incoming messages, to respond without having to type a reply to each message!

5. Continue to display verifications from members who leave these could be marked as User No Longer On Site as their Saved Messages are.

Let's hear your ideas.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with the OP, some nice ones there.

Make the site across the board more accessible for those with accessibility issues.

Better layout of pages with more sensibly laid out headings etc for easier navigation.

Labels for photos instead of number and letter filenames. It's like a bizarre version of Countdown sometimes.

Greater flexibility of filters from incoming messages, winks and friend requests.

Search parameters to allwo for multiple choices in such areas as ethnicity, sexual interests and perhaps sizes. have at least 50 words for example else they won't get through. Picture subject filters ie. no dick pics.

The option to put the filters up on the profile so anyone who wants to get in touch will "have to" read the profile to get through.

Optional personal details such as women's breast size, men's penis size and whether circumsized or not. Also whether or how shaved or smoothe. If in a relationship or not.

Perhaps also the ability to limit first message word limits so that they must have at least 50 words for example else they won't get through.

By *uicywiggleWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Be nice to be able to set message filters to friends/hotlist only. Same with meets posted and status updates

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The search options covering most of the details that users provide, would provide the biggest benefits. This would give 90% of the improvements and gain in ease of use, I'd like here.

A thanks but no thanks and block button combined would be good too.

I'd change the body types, different for each gender, with a brief description of each, to explain what people are choosing for themselves. Should include muscular/lean and others, that describe men well.

Central

"Agree with the OP, some nice ones there.

Make the site across the board more accessible for those with accessibility issues.

Better layout of pages with more sensibly laid out headings etc for easier navigation.

Labels for photos instead of number and letter filenames. It's like a bizarre version of Countdown sometimes.

Greater flexibility of filters from incoming messages, winks and friend requests.

Search parameters to allwo for multiple choices in such areas as ethnicity, sexual interests and perhaps sizes. have at least 50 words for example else they won't get through. Picture subject filters ie. no dick pics.

The option to put the filters up on the profile so anyone who wants to get in touch will "have to" read the profile to get through.

Optional personal details such as women's breast size, men's penis size and whether circumsized or not. Also whether or how shaved or smoothe. If in a relationship or not.

Perhaps also the ability to limit first message word limits so that they must have at least 50 words for example else they won't get through.

"

I'd like first message minimum word count too, perhaps set by each user. Potentially, to include a minimum photo too.

Bangor ish

[Removed by poster at 03/05/22 18:25:55]

Bangor ish

"Be nice to be able to set message filters to friends/hotlist only. Same with meets posted and status updates "
Good One I forgot to include that and maybe separate Inboxes for Friends/Existing Conversations and Unsolicited Messages.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

option in the chat rooms to sort by distance nearest first

By *ove to exploreMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The search options covering most of the details that users provide, would provide the biggest benefits.

I'd change the body types, different for each gender, with a brief description of each, to explain what people are choosing for themselves. Should include muscular/lean and others, that describe men well. "

100% this.

Also it’s no longer 2006; it’s 2022 and gender, which is different to sex (not interested in discussing or going down that rabbit hole with anyone) is a very complicated personal subject to a lot of people. It’s crazy then we still only have such a bare minimum antiqued list, with options only to chose Straight, Bi-Curious, Bi-Sexual or Gay.

Again, I’m not interested in debating the topic, but before anyone with a more traditional conservative mindset on this matter start to roll your eyes, please consider how this benefits you too... you’d be able to block all these what you’d call snowflakes in a quick flick of a switch.

I also think adding an option for Dom/Sub/Switch/Don’tKnow/Don’tCare would be useful.

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

When leaving a veri, having an option for club meet, private meet, social, or private party (for example) rather than just in person. Even a drop down to say which club maybe..

Then being able to filter on those options in searches and message filters.

We prefer to meet people who like going to clubs so would help look for people.

By *valarfMan  over a year ago

Burton

Add a caption to photos, so can put a quick comment for anyone to see.as well as so can remember the context..ooops sorry if already requested,

"Add a caption to photos, so can put a quick comment for anyone to see.as well as so can remember the context..ooops sorry if already requested, "

We would like that too, being able to place a caption underneath (above or alongside) each picture/video uploaded.

Be nice to have the option to add a little context.

I'd just be happy if the push notifications came back!

Missed out on fair few meets due to missing messages over the past few years

Simultanious pic swap is a great idea OP as i agree theres a lot of argument on who sends first and a lot then dont honour the agreement to send one back. I seem to find women mainly demand a face pic with first msg yet dont have any themselves with no mention of if they will send one in return, very rude in my book expecting one yet offering nothing on the table themselves.

A way to hide any forum posts where the OP is in your block list. A small number of people start way too many posts of dubious quality.

By *obinsMan  over a year ago

New Moston

stop people with hidden profiles from viewing and messaging for silver and gold allow them to view hidden profiles is also an option ..it kind of violates a presons privacy by allowing hidden profiles ..should only be hidden if they are not active and stop allowing free users to hide there profiles is another option

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Rules on when people are allowed to hide their own profile???

That's a bit draconian, and unenforceable.

"I want to hide my profile"

"Do any of these criteria apply to you"

"No"

"Sorry, no hidden profile for you"

"Yes, definitely"

"Your profile is hidden"

A button that actually sends a ‘polite no thank you’ instead of giving the advice that ‘to ignore and delete is a polite no thank you’

It’s not hard to add some code. imagine it then blocks them auto’ to not waste their time or yours in the future, it makes sense.

Bangor ish

"stop people with hidden profiles from viewing and messaging for silver and gold allow them to view hidden profiles is also an option ..it kind of violates a presons privacy by allowing hidden profiles ..should only be hidden if they are not active and stop allowing free users to hide there profiles is another option"

I like this idea maybe a 2 stage "Hide" as well, Totally Hidden and Visible to Friends Only?

Is love to see a search by criteria on videos! You can do this with pictures but not videos.

By *obinsMan  over a year ago

New Moston

"Rules on when people are allowed to hide their own profile???

"No"

"Yes, definitely"

"Your profile is hidden""

hiding your profile is unfair for users if you hide your profile then fine fair enough but if your messaging people asking for meets and hiding and able to view our profile then that in my eyes is an invasion of peoples privacy so users should have the right to say i dont want these people viewing me ..and block people with hidden profiles from viewing them we cant block people that wink at us and we cant block hidden profiles from messaging us

something needs to be done

Save favourite vids n pics

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"When leaving a veri, having an option for club meet, private meet, social, or private party (for example) rather than just in person. Even a drop down to say which club maybe..

Then being able to filter on those options in searches and message filters.

We prefer to meet people who like going to clubs so would help look for people."

Also that would give context . I normally write I met in a club or we didn’t play so people know

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"No"

"Yes, definitely"

"Your profile is hidden"

hiding your profile is unfair for users if you hide your profile then fine fair enough but if your messaging people asking for meets and hiding and able to view our profile then that in my eyes is an invasion of peoples privacy so users should have the right to say i dont want these people viewing me ..and block people with hidden profiles from viewing them we cant block people that wink at us and we cant block hidden profiles from messaging us

something needs to be done "

If you post information on the Internet, other people reading it cannot be termed an "invasion of privacy".

I understand hidden profiles messaging you feels one-sided, but there are reasonable reasons why this could be the case - forum users who aren't meeting but want to discuss something between them, for instance.

"No"

"Yes, definitely"

"Your profile is hidden"

something needs to be done "

Though, is a hidden profile any different to a profile with no bio or pictures? or a fake profile?

By *otogpcplCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Auto correct when using moblie site!

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

In a couples profile having a simple gender option against each person will help determine if say the person who is bi is the male or female half as the names or profile description don't always give it away.

By *eviant KnightMan  over a year ago

Norton

In the meets section it would be great you filter by "looking for me"

There are lots of couples and ladies post meets but it's not currently user friendly to find the ones that are looking for me e.g. single male, or couple

Option to hide when last online

A couple of useful profile specifics that can be searchable.

For single profiles - Married or in a relationship.

To improve advanced search to include body type.

To be able to filter users based on what they are searching for. For example, we do not want to meet single men that are actively looking for other single men. Instead, we will search for men that are bi or bi curious, but only with couples.

Bangor ish

Another thing there should be an "Other" text box as an option if you cannot tick Travel or Accommodate and at least One of the three should be REQUIRED otherwise hows it going to work?

There should certainly be an option for the 20 stone 50+ year old married women playing on the side to filter replies to only 25-28 yr old, 6ft plus, gym fit, very well hung, solvent single men with their own homes and holiday homes in the Bahamas.

Bangor ish

Another idea. Perhaps automatically filtering out people who hard exclude (x-Y only) your age from the "New People" Searches would be a good idea?

Bangor ish

Another thought, having more text in disclaimers than useful profile text should be banned!

Make all newbies get photo verified before they can look and message other profiles or just make them get photo verified from the off, only takes 5 minutes!! Weed out the fakes.

By *ougueWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

All very good options! I would also like to see a way you can be online without showing as online. Love reading the forums but come off them to find a lot of messages

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

4. A Single Click "Thanks But No Thanks" Response Button for Messages. Additionally, this could also have a Check Box to Block the Sender too and to allow a customised canned response. This would make life easier for Single Ladies in particular, who are swamped by incoming messages, to respond without having to type a reply to each message!

5. Continue to display verifications from members who leave these could be marked as User No Longer On Site as their Saved Messages are.

Let's hear your ideas. "

There already is, the delete button is single click.

By *hilled vibes onlyMan  over a year ago

mansfield

I would change the fact that admin do not allow you to respond to there ridiculous message about profiles and bej g against community guidelines espixally when people are advertising snow or 420

By *uicywiggleWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Make all newbies get photo verified before they can look and message other profiles or just make them get photo verified from the off, only takes 5 minutes!! Weed out the fakes."

I had to photo verify or I couldn't do anything.

By *entDomMan  over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

I like the "thanks, but no thanks" easy reply button, I think that would be helpful

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

If you hotlist match should show

Also comments on pics be good

By *arcobell21785Man  over a year ago

leeds

I’d prob add 1 to 1 private cam

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

Body size is subjective - one persons average is an others under or over weight. Why not have weight (or dress/waist size) We already have height, so does not take a genius to work out attraction or not.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

How many people are posting this same thread

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Being able to pause cams,while you put the kettle on.

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Get rid of the fake profiles on here way to many on here

By *illytwoshirtsMan  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Put an orange band around profiles where "smoker" is selected, to avoid wasting non smokers time scrolling through the profile.

The "South West" area is far too big and should really only cover Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.

Search by county

Add Bareback to search criteria.

Bangor ish

"

Let's hear your ideas.

There already is, the delete button is single click."

Which encourages people to message asking why hence the suggestion for a One Click "No Thanks" button with the added option to block as well.

Bangor ish

"If you hotlist match should show "
Kind of like Tinder then but I agree it could be helpful.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

A "will/wont meet married/attached people" similar to the smoking option. Would save me bothering so many folk. I know some would just ignore it anyway but it wouldnt hurt to have it there.

Bangor ish

"Put an orange band around profiles where "smoker" is selected, to avoid wasting non smokers time scrolling through the profile."
I like that idea.

"The "South West" area is far too big and should really only cover Somerset, Devon and Cornwall."
Wales is even worse! (& Scotland too!!)

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Personally I'd like ALL profiles to be photo verified to confirm that they are the person that they are alluding to be.

I'm really talking about "female" profiles because as we know the site is absolutely chock a block full of guys pretending to be females/couples.

At least this way, if someone had to hold some paper/card with their username written on it you could be more certain of their genuity

By *hebestrimmerMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

cutting the amount of free messages to the free riders down to 3 in 24 hrs and a compulory PV after 6 hours would soon get shut of a laood of fakes and time wasters

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Definitely messages so we can search for couples who play separate...

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

A button on the threads / stories etc to jump thru the OP's updates.

By *icebuttnaughty4uMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Change "meet at our place" to "meet at my place" on the meets today options.

Allow option of profile to not be viewable by a chosen sex.

Have something like missed connections

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Some good ideas and I would say not too much to accomplish. But there are so many different requirements the settings page would take a day to fill in! Maybe if the site asked for the top requests that might be achievable.

By *iftedTongue86Man  over a year ago

Lancing

Once a message is sent to another profile the site should physically stop you from sending another message to the same recipient until they have responded. This stops the keyboard warriors sending unwanted and inappropriate abuse to users that don’t want to talk to you

Bangor ish

"Once a message is sent to another profile the site should physically stop you from sending another message to the same recipient until they have responded. This stops the keyboard warriors sending unwanted and inappropriate abuse to users that don’t want to talk to you"

It would also stop legitimate follow-ups like when you forget to attach a photo and want to send one to show you haven't ignored a request for one with the message.

By *ot And Sexy CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near You

Filter so smokers cannot message if you have selected will not meet smokers!

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

I’d like to be able to remove verifications that you may of sent or received

By *outh OxonianMan  over a year ago

Abingdon

Would love to search on more fields. As a lover of bbws I would love to just search for ‘curvy’ for example

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

Make the search on meets the same as searching for people(miles)it’s so random and covers enormous areas when your just trying to see localish

By *remiumbondMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m a gold member but unable to add a video to my profile….. why not ?

By *atcher76Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

[Removed by poster at 17/06/22 07:58:11]

By *atcher76Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Is love to see a search by criteria on videos! You can do this with pictures but not videos. "

Great idea

By *ucker4UniformsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I agree with all those great suggestions! I would also add a search function on to the block list, in case you in inadvertently blocked someone or simply want to remove a previous block. At present you have to sift through every single person you’ve blocked to find them. Search would also be great within friends or hotlists too!

When you block someone yet you can still see and read their comments in the forums.

By *ristol BiteMan  over a year ago

all over

Adding more interests and clarification if it's giving or/and recieving.

Bangor ish

How about some tick boxes on verifications for things like, "turned up when agreed", "good communication" etc. After all the you may not "click" sexually but it's no-one's fault and all parties behaved well.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Be able to click to the room where a profile shows them being on cam.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"

2. An Additional Mail Filter Option to allow Only (Photo)Verified Members to contact you.

"

Might not be the best place to get a response to this but we are not photo verified but we have recent verifications from the past year (as we've only been swinging a year) of meets we have when we go to clubs etc

A couple could have been photo verified 5yrs ago but been divorced 4 yrs. Not sure why photo verification seems to be the be all and end all. Just curious.

By *etiton45Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Search parameters

Ie from my postcode

Basildon

"How about some tick boxes on verifications for things like, "turned up when agreed", "good communication" etc. After all the you may not "click" sexually but it's no-one's fault and all parties behaved well. "
hell yes

Basildon

Is it cause not photo verified

Distance message filter. Can search distances but be good to block people from messaging to you outside your desired distance

Bangor ish

And how about prioritised filter to the Inbox so replies and message from Friends are at the top instead of in Chronological order buried under tons of unsolicited messages.

By *ngel FireTV/TS  over a year ago

Walkden/Worsley/LH

I would really appreciate a wider variety of gender options.

The ability to restrict messages to verified by meeting

The option for leaving a negative feedback for time wasters and no-shows. Maybe one that doesn't show publicly but there's a limit as to how many you can have in a certain length of time before getting a warning/suspension/ban - this could be an automated process.

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

Add a “thanks but no thanks” button to unblock.

I could Hit it to quickly reply to men to be polite courteous and clear without having to type it or ignore

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’d like to only be able to see those who I like and those who like me, according to our filter preference. A bit like a Fab Venn Diagram

I’d to only see black males between, say 28 and 54, who are over 5ft10 with public pics and verifications who are looking for a large, 6ft white woman in her 40s.

It would make life so much easier. And would hopefully save my inbox being full of pictures of short, white mens penises.

At the very least I’d like to be able to block contact from those I’m not looking for.

I think the idea for an auto reply button is great too.

I’d like people I’ve blocked to be blocked in the forum too ie not see their comments!

I’d like to have more message filters ie block all men under 6ft for example!

Additional mailbox for friends. Saves trawling through messages everyday, to see if the nearest and dearest are trying to make contact.

I would change/update the user interface.

It’s simple and it works but something about the colour scheme/ layout just reminds me of a retro ZX spectrum game start screen.

By *ucknipsWoman  over a year ago

Reading / south oxon

Add the function to know which of the couple you are chatting to.

Sometimes I think I’m chatting to wife & ends up being the male

By *ucknipsWoman  over a year ago

Reading / south oxon

"Add a caption to photos, so can put a quick comment for anyone to see.as well as so can remember the context..ooops sorry if already requested, "

Like this idea

Norwich

"I’d like people I’ve blocked to be blocked in the forum too ie not see their comments! "

That's been mentioned before but it would make the threads very disjointed with a lot of repeated posts.

Oh wait!

"A "will/wont meet married/attached people" similar to the smoking option. Would save me bothering so many folk. I know some would just ignore it anyway but it wouldnt hurt to have it there. "

This is top of my wish list, along with a thanks but no thanks reply that stops further communication, works for both parties and less brutal than blocking someone you are messaging with

Central

"Would love to search on more fields. As a lover of bbws I would love to just search for ‘curvy’ for example "

We should be able to search on any descrptive categories that people have entered.

By *eaujolais69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

Would be nice to search Internationally so that you can maybe arrange meets before you travel?

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

An option for top, bottom or vers would save a lot of wrongly sent messages

Bangor ish

"Would be nice to search Internationally so that you can maybe arrange meets before you travel?"
You can manually change the centre and radius of your Search area already.

Bangor ish

[Removed by poster at 21/09/22 10:46:30]

Bangor ish

"Additional mailbox for friends. Saves trawling through messages everyday, to see if the nearest and dearest are trying to make contact."
I love this idea!

Bangor ish

Another one just occurred to me the "You/they last messaged them/you X ago" information shown when viewing a profile to become hotlinks to those latest messages (assuming they're still there) to save browsing through Inbox/Sent Box to find the message.

By *hanarisCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

First;App would be great improvement.

Second; when already messages and chat disappearing, would be great for site supporters (paying customers) to choose few chats where messages would not disappear.

By *naughtyboyPBRMan  over a year ago

chester

I'm sure someone has already suggested these but,

1. Finer grained search options, e.g. Being able to specify which part of a couple is bi or searching with muta interests

2. Tagging on videos, pics can be searched by category what can't videos?

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

If only Fab could read this and implement so many of the changes.

By *utterfly1983Couple  over a year ago

Widnes

Also when people have blocked you, have a minimum length of time (say a week) in which they are able to block you again if they unblock you so they cannot keep blocking and unblocking to view profile.

By *ughMiddityMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

How about polling members to ask if any additional Interests should be added?

I'd suggest Massage as an Interest.

Also, would be great to be able to search members for specific text in their Description.

By *nnasHammerCouple  over a year ago

The Upside Down

Photo verifications should be mandatory to join.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Most ip's are dynamic.

Restart your router and you have a new ip.

You get wrong uns wherever you go.

The best thing to do is report if you think someone is fake. Admin can act quicker that way.

But I will say. Not everyone is fake. And admin can only act if it is proven that someone is indeed fake.

By *WINGStars23Couple  over a year ago

Chorley, & East Lanc's

Personally... we don't think any any suggestions are taken on board and actioned. We had our last account hacked and deleted. We contacted the site it fell on deaf ears and we heard nothing back.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Get rid of the blue dot that tells people you are online

I thought it was green but my eyes are failing poor me 99 years old

By *leasantcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Reverification of couples profiles every year, but with a new picture.

Old couples profiles where the fella is still posing as a couple are a real pain in the arse.

By *leasantcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You can search the globe for profiles...just go on the desktop site and click a different country.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Preferences set on profile to carry through to search meets/people online/ so you dont get a list of meets from people who dont match your preferences and the women/cples online - the same click on women online - it should only show you the women who match your preference by default you should be able to select all as an option same as the show me whos near functionality.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Be nice to be able to set message filters to friends/hotlist only. Same with meets posted and status updates Good One I forgot to include that and maybe separate Inboxes for Friends/Existing Conversations and Unsolicited Messages."

`Or just talk to friends off Fab?

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

I'd add to this site & it's guys site.

A bareback block/unblock option filter button in the search option.

So that you can choose if you want to see relevant results from those that bareback & those that don't.

By *alladinMan  over a year ago

Saltburn

[Removed by poster at 01/10/22 10:09:17]

Ability to edit typos

Visible to friends /hidden from site

Ability to exclude certain postcodes from seeing your profile (ie, my work!!)

Better categories for pictures for females

Split photo albums to make it easier to manage - public, friends only, videos, private

Friends mailbox, or they are in a different colour? Sent mailbox split too

Mobile users should be able to change font /colour options in chat

I’m sure this has been asked for previously, but a notification when someone replies to a comment of yours in the forums, or when people comment on a post you’ve made

F (Mrs)

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

"If you could just snap your fingers and add features to the site or alter existing ones what would you add/change?

Here are a few of my ideas in no particular order except as they occurred to me.

1. Restrict access to New Member Searches (Especially New Women Search) to either Verified or at least Photo Verified Members.

3. A Simultaneous Photo swap feature to avoid the "you send first no you" debate and the "well I've seen yours and now you're not getting mine" situations. This could include a "one view and automatic deletion" but that might be a problem for couples who aren't viewing together.

Let's hear your ideas. "

agree with all of the above , add that there should be a time limit , maybe a week for new profiles to put a picture and verification , anything to deter fakes ....

Ability to search on body shape / type.

A way of recording feedback on a profile about negative experiences like not replying etc. It would give people a heads up if they are wasting their time or catfish or fake pictures or lying about their natural status or similar.

Perhaps a rating system for key things.. like profile accuracy etc.

"Also when people have blocked you, have a minimum length of time (say a week) in which they are able to block you again if they unblock you so they cannot keep blocking and unblocking to view profile."

This is why I block those that block me.

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I ve never seen any new changes on this site , seems they are not bothered as long as folks keep paying the subscriptions ...

By *iceandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

Does the site admin actually ever read these and give an update in forthcoming improvements?

Everyone should be photo verified before using the site.

A tick box for if you'd meet someone married.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Chat rooms definitely

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I’ll say it again but nothing will be done, Yorkshire is not East Midlands

By *rogMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

Having the option to remove verifications

I know it may sound petty but when you leave a verification for someone and you don't get one back after ,say a week you can have the option to remove it as I've found on here that only 30% of people will give one back so you feel used just to get a verification

Turn your inbox off when your profile is hidden, or even just turn it to friends only who can message.

I just want to lurk the forums in peace.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

"If you could just snap your fingers and add features to the site or alter existing ones what would you add/change?

Let's hear your ideas. "

easier way to go through my block list and remove people who have not been on for months or years,, the little tick box till i have done all i have found then do a block delete instead of 1 at a time and it goes back to the top again,,

"Having the option to remove verifications

I know it may sound petty but when you leave a verification for someone and you don't get one back after ,say a week you can have the option to remove it as I've found on here that only 30% of people will give one back so you feel used just to get a verification "

Good idea.

Bangor ish

I know it may sound petty but when you leave a verification for someone and you don't get one back after ,say a week you can have the option to remove it as I've found on here that only 30% of people will give one back so you feel used just to get a verification "

This could be addressed in the same way as Photo Exchanging. Both sides upload and can only display the Verification received after having Left one in return!

Maybe have an ireland only option for the location when browsing through people looking to meet. As it is We have to go county by county to browse meets. If we click "any" we get hundreds of people looking for meets from all over the UK, which is frustrating as it's not very feasible to travel that far.

Norwich

The option to hide forums from the forum list would be a great addition.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Does the site admin actually ever read these"

They do yes

A live messaging system where you can minimise or close down fab on your device but still have a dialogue box live and active on the screen.

That way you can continue to talk to people who choose to stay connected in a dialogue box with u without having fab open on your device.

This can already be done on other sites

Ability to rearrange gallery so pics don’t just come up in chronological order…

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Priority mail for friends and hotlist, so they don't get mixed in. The pretty girls might miss mail from someone they actually give a damn about.

Leicester

Embed a single image in the forum post, as well as text, so it's a bit like Facebook, except it's more like Sit On My Face Book

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Doesn't blocking them already do this?

Swindon

"Ability to rearrange gallery so pics don’t just come up in chronological order…"

Yes!

Swindon

Have to mark up "NSFW" photos, with the ability to turn them off. For me not so much that I use Fab in a public place (though it would help there too), but am starting to get bored of all the cock, pussy and cumshot photos I'm subjected to when hunting for a face pic on a profile x

By *nicorn4uWoman  over a year ago

telford

To be able to use my STATUS option again !

"Put an orange band around profiles where "smoker" is selected, to avoid wasting non smokers time scrolling through the profile.

The "South West" area is far too big and should really only cover Somerset, Devon and Cornwall."

Totally agree! They have Leeds as part of the North East!

A better area search is needed.

Swindon

"Reverification of couples profiles every year, but with a new picture.

Old couples profiles where the fella is still posing as a couple are a real pain in the arse."

I'd say do this for ALL profiles and all verifications, but every time you get a veri it renews for the time period. "Expired" users could maybe have a red tick instead of green and still be able to show their veris and summaries, but users with current veris get the green tick. Shows who's active a lot easier?

I would like to see them verify everyone before even letting them complete their profiles. I've lost track of how many fake profiles pop up for a day and then vanish. It would also get rid of most of the idiots who are destroying the enjoyment for the decent ones.

Leicester

"I would like to see them verify everyone before even letting them complete their profiles. I've lost track of how many fake profiles pop up for a day and then vanish. It would also get rid of most of the idiots who are destroying the enjoyment for the decent ones. "

Well, as decent as it gets in this sea of filth, but I get what you mean

By *exysexedupCouple  over a year ago

sexy town Bristol looe darlaston

A bulk delete photo option as it's a pain doing it one by one and also a filter for photos over say 2/3 years old ! Some are 12/15 years old

define where essex is in the list of areas is it in south east or greater london ? there is no east of england so where are you supposed to post meets etc for essex?????

By *ich_and_LizCouple  over a year ago

Spain

Having a private chat system so that when you want to verify to another site user that you are genuine not every Tom, Dick or Harry can see you too.

Norwich

"Having a private chat system so that when you want to verify to another site user that you are genuine not every Tom, Dick or Harry can see you too. "

A 'Chat' veri would be even less use than a Cam veri.

"Have to mark up "NSFW" photos, with the ability to turn them off. For me not so much that I use Fab in a public place (though it would help there too), but am starting to get bored of all the cock, pussy and cumshot photos I'm subjected to when hunting for a face pic on a profile x"

This already exists - go to the account tab, then at the bottom of the screen there is a 'turn all images off for the site' button ... For safe public browsing x

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Nice idea as we get messages asking where the photo was taken and the other idea of meeting in person at a party, club, holiday, social etc

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Screen shot option for when you report, need to message admin

By *entCouple8282Man  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

When I do an advanced search for members and put in my desired age range and it shows the profiles I'm looking for but then I try to message them but can't because their age preferences stop me from messaging them, why bother showing the profile then? Their should be an option to stop showing me profiles that I can't contact and it will give me better results talking to people on here

"When I do an advanced search for members and put in my desired age range and it shows the profiles I'm looking for but then I try to message them but can't because their age preferences stop me from messaging them, why bother showing the profile then? Their should be an option to stop showing me profiles that I can't contact and it will give me better results talking to people on here "

There is an option for that I thought? A checkbox that says 'I'm the age they are looking for'?

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Get rid of the fake profiles on here seen the same girl on here for the last 2 weeks same pic different locations new profile 2 times a day

By *ouplemidzCouple  over a year ago

Near Market bosworth

message filters. verified by meet only not photo verified .

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Video call

Bangor ish

Another annoying little niggle Inbox and Outbox Messages are timestamped in Days then Weeks and then Months and finally Over A Year Ago.

But Saved Messages Are ALL in Weeks!

By *ature FAB FunCouple  over a year ago

Bolsover

A ‘like’ button for use in forum

By *orwhatitsgirthMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Would be nice if the search bar could filter out shaven and unshaven women also if you could filter the body size of who ever you are searching for. Cheers.

Everyone to have a profile picture. Can't be ask to chat to a black head.

"Everyone to have a profile picture. Can't be ask to chat to a black head."

I’d agree with this

Mrs

"Reverification of couples profiles every year, but with a new picture.

Old couples profiles where the fella is still posing as a couple are a real pain in the arse.

I'd say do this for ALL profiles and all verifications, but every time you get a veri it renews for the time period. "Expired" users could maybe have a red tick instead of green and still be able to show their veris and summaries, but users with current veris get the green tick. Shows who's active a lot easier?"

These are both really good suggestions

Mrs

Basildon

Choose which can see profile

Allow you to block users that block you

Adjust search to by miles from you location rather than what seems like half the country

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Choose which can see profile

Allow you to block users that block you

Adjust search to by miles from you location rather than what seems like half the country "

You can block someone if they have blocked you first just type user user name in search then use the drop down menu or if you have previously messages still can via that as mentioned

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Some great suggestions on here

I would like to suggest an option for ticking one’s availability, like we can tick now on interests.

For example, Monday am, Monday pm, Tuesday am etc, hope it makes sense?

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Also an option to hide when online or when last seen online, please Fab?

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just add a like, love or message me emoji for statuses....

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Private chat rooms for gold and silver members. Keeping veris.

Sorry if these have been mentioned previously.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Ability to block people on forums

Ability to edit forum posts ( damn autocorrect)

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Ts and tv/cd having a different category

By *anillaCherryUKCouple  over a year ago

North West

In the search options add “only show users who have videos”

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Would be nice if the search bar could filter out shaven and unshaven women also if you could filter the body size of who ever you are searching for. Cheers."

Lol, this isn't Build A Bear.

I’d quite like to be able to “showcase” a few of our favourite photos and videos so that anybody visiting our page can see a section of favourite content, rather than them being pushed further down our profile over time

By *irestorm81Man  over a year ago

Richmond/Harrogate

The function so that when you block someone their pics no longer appear in hot pics etc.

By *ack_napier11Man  over a year ago

Derry

Definitely an easier way to get verified. Catch 22. Really frustrating

To be able to send photos from my iPad that are not on my profile

Native dark mode.

My corneas protest whenever I open the site, even with phone brightness turned down.

I’ve probably missed the option somewhere!!!