FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Possible change to the meet section

Possible change to the meet section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idweekmeetup OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Would there be a way to save your options in the Meets & events and then browse meets section. When on mobile as a single male only looking for females it's a load of clicks to untick MM, M, FF, Couples etc. I just want to look for females in North East.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can save a search, one of the options being "looking to meet today"

This is found from the Search tab top right on the mobile screen

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"You can save a search, one of the options being "looking to meet today"

This is found from the Search tab top right on the mobile screen"

Looking to meet today is a separate option to having a meet posted, which the OP is discussing....

Agree that having saved settings in the meets section could be a nice addition?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You can save a search"

Add only the bits you want to.

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Would there be a way to save your options in the Meets & events and then browse meets section. When on mobile as a single male only looking for females it's a load of clicks to untick MM, M, FF, Couples etc. I just want to look for females in North East. "
You don't want to put much effort into it, do you!

leeds

"Would there be a way to save your options in the Meets & events and then browse meets section. When on mobile as a single male only looking for females it's a load of clicks to untick MM, M, FF, Couples etc. I just want to look for females in North East. You don't want to put much effort into it, do you! "

Not really no! I use fab on my mobile. Sometimes like tomorrow my wife is away for 3 nights. It would be lovely to click the Meets and quickly see what I want to see. Maybe it's my fat thumbs but I find it annoying unticking all the males etc. It could just marry up with my account preferences and have M, MM unticked by default which would be better at least.

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

Untick all the categories you dont want then click dave this sesrch

leeds

"Untick all the categories you dont want then click dave this sesrch"

Yeah u can't do that in the Meets and events section is what I mean

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Set the search up (not for a specific date though), run it then save the page to your bookmarks, refreshing the page should refresh the search with your options.

Unless you don't want your wife finding your bookmarked "I'm hunting for a meet while you're away" search....

leeds

"Set the search up (not for a specific date though), run it then save the page to your bookmarks, refreshing the page should refresh the search with your options.

Unless you don't want your wife finding your bookmarked "I'm hunting for a meet while you're away" search.... "

^^ winner. I have saved this to the desktop of my phone and seems to work so far. Blooming excellent idea thanks. Ps.. we have a joint account and she is fine with me meeting while she is away.

» Add a new message to this topic