FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Permanently block someone?

Permanently block someone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi is there a way to permanent block someone? Even if they create a new profile.

There’s someone that keeps stalking me. They join for a day or so then delete and then come back again with a new profile. I keep blocking but it’s impossible to keep track.

Is there a way to block them entirely? - maybe through their ip or email or something? Or even easier by username (they use the same username each time).

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Hi is there a way to permanent block someone? Even if they create a new profile.

There’s someone that keeps stalking me. They join for a day or so then delete and then come back again with a new profile. I keep blocking but it’s impossible to keep track.

Is there a way to block them entirely? - maybe through their ip or email or something? Or even easier by username (they use the same username each time)."

I dont think this is possible.

I had this issue once and blocked new people from messaging this means they have to wait (I think 7 days) after joining to message. It tends to put them off. It worked for me anyway.

By *crummycoupleCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I suggest having a word with admin. They may be able to block the person from joining.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

If they are continually stalking, you should message them, telling them that Stalking is a criminal offense and if they do not stop, you will speaking to the police.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I suggest having a word with admin. They may be able to block the person from joining. "

If everyone who sent more than one mail to someone was blocked from re joining there would be a lot of unhappy people about

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

To the OP, if any mails are against rules you could report them , failing that then you could use your filters to block new users / genders from mailing you which will do the same job