FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends only messages

Friends only messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskynrisky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Essex.

It would be good to have a way of sending messages to everyone on your friends list, instead of having to post something on profile updates for everyone or maybe a thing where you could have a group messenger a bit like WhatsApp.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etteeMan  over a year ago

Larne

I totally agree what's app is the way forward at this stage in technology, but trust is needed, I joined a kik group and my phone was pinging all the time

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Would be great, if one of those friends had hidden their profile that you were still able to message without having to use via old messages. If not saved or have any

Essex.

We occasionally use kik but it can be a pain.

Sometimes we want to post something that we only want friends to see, for example if we went out for a drink and fancied someone joining us we could post a location and any of our friends that were local could see without every person on fab knowing were we were.

Essex.

"Would be great, if one of those friends had hidden their profile that you were still able to message without having to use via old messages. If not saved or have any "

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"Would be great, if one of those friends had hidden their profile that you were still able to message without having to use via old messages. If not saved or have any "

You already can message them directly from their profile. Although generally speaking I find that if someone has hidden their profile it means they’re not fabbing so I wouldn’t.

» Add a new message to this topic