FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Finding ol' fab friends with new profiles

Finding ol' fab friends with new profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Presuming that it's not accepted by Fab Moderators to try to reconnect with Fab Swinger Friends on this site, in the style of a sort of missing person Notice Board. Problem is probably writing anything about them to help identify like previous profile names or description etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I get what you mean here,and I think it's a great idea. But people would have to be given certain rules about what you can/can't describe maybe just to protect anyone who might not want to be easily identified by someone who may have been a problem in the past.

So no previous usernames or actual names could be used as a start. But people could use their own unique conversations or experiences with others to do it maybe.

As a real example from myself;

I was chatting with a woman on here, I think in her 40s if memory serves correct. She was based (very broadly) near Tallaght and her ex-husband worked in the same job as me (we didn't know each other). We had some hot chats and voice clips on kik.

I'd like to hope small, yet specific details without compromising someone might work...j

"I think I get what you mean here,and I think it's a great idea. But people would have to be given certain rules about what you can/can't describe maybe just to protect anyone who might not want to be easily identified by someone who may have been a problem in the past.

So no previous usernames or actual names could be used as a start. But people could use their own unique conversations or experiences with others to do it maybe.

As a real example from myself;

I was chatting with a woman on here, I think in her 40s if memory serves correct. She was based (very broadly) near Tallaght and her ex-husband worked in the same job as me (we didn't know each other). We had some hot chats and voice clips on kik.

I'd like to hope small, yet specific details without compromising someone might work...j

"

Sounds like you were chatting to her ex husband.

"Presuming that it's not accepted by Fab Moderators to try to reconnect with Fab Swinger Friends on this site, in the style of a sort of missing person Notice Board. Problem is probably writing anything about them to help identify like previous profile names or description etc

"

How could we know that it was a genuine person searching and not a stalker?

» Add a new message to this topic