FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifacations

verifacations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it not be better to make a different symbols for verified members from the ones that actually meet to the ones that are verified by being viewed on a webcam. If the member hides their vers I believe its hard to stop the real swingers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who said not being verified doesn't make them a swinger? Lots of people are not verified, doesn't make them less than anyone else and being verified doesn't make them a swinger or not a fake/time waster either.

A lot of people hide their verifications to stop people going through them, abusing them etc plus some people just don't like to show them at all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You have miss understood me meant be better have a different verifaction symbol for a meet and and viewed on webcam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yea I agree.some are hidden and they May just be cam ones and I've seen account with only cam verifications which indicates to me they don't meet so it's a good idea x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would it not be better to make a different symbols for verified members from the ones that actually meet to the ones that are verified by being viewed on a webcam. If the member hides their vers I believe its hard to stop the real swingers."

You can do an advanced search that includes only people who have meet verifications

» Add a new message to this topic