FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Private messaging

Private messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be useful to have a function - like on other sites - where individuals can have a real-time private conversation out side of the chat section (without first having to go to the chat section).

For example, an option like 'begin chat' on a person's profile, which would then cause a little 'msn' style chat box to pop up and allow for a conversation that doesn't involved the to'ing and fro'ing of lots of 'mails'.

Sorry if that all sounds a bit clunky, but I know what I'm trying to say - hopefully you do as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

like face book so u can still be browsing at the same time as chatting wit the little pop up in the corner.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would have it switched off if that was to be introduced , if we want to chat we use MSN and in our own time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would have it switched off if that was to be introduced , if we want to chat we use MSN and in our own time."

Yes I think it would be important to have a disable/enable switch - like on other sites.

I only thought about it because I've had long conversations with people on here that have involved many messages and reloading of screen; conversations that would have been easier conducted on an msn style messaging system

By *utumnloversCouple  over a year ago

York (ish)

Would be a good feature

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I would have it switched off if that was to be introduced , if we want to chat we use MSN and in our own time.

Yes I think it would be important to have a disable/enable switch - like on other sites.

I only thought about it because I've had long conversations with people on here that have involved many messages and reloading of screen; conversations that would have been easier conducted on an msn style messaging system "

And it really drains your battery going in and out of you inbox every 2 minutes! I agree would be a good idea x

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Would be a good feature if you added a cam option too..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tried chat, and the constant popping up of message boxes drove me out again and very very quickly.

I havent been in since.

If there was an option as stated above, then please do not allow screens to pop up willy nilly.

Just my 2 pennies worth

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"I tried chat, and the constant popping up of message boxes drove me out again and very very quickly.

I havent been in since.

If there was an option as stated above, then please do not allow screens to pop up willy nilly.

Just my 2 pennies worth "

You can stop them though using the button on the right hand side, but I know what you mean though, I have mentioned this facility in the chat feedback forum but I have never had a proper reply, so I guess it cant be done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would be a great feature, wish they would do it

» Add a new message to this topic