FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Dark mode

Dark mode

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagulike OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Would love this option added to this site. How many others browse fab while in bed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

You could always turn the brightness down its just a flick of the switch

Not sure if certain device it actually works on as most browsers have the features but site doesn't support

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have my phone set to dark mode, so fab appears in dark mode

Newcastle

"I have my phone set to dark mode, so fab appears in dark mode "

So it is certain device's my browser and device has it but must not be compatible with the site to use it

Newcastle

Click the three dots at the top scroll down to settings and look for theme click it and set

By *asochistMan  over a year ago

Folkestone

If you are using Chrome, type into the browser address bar:

chrome://flags/

Then search 'Dark'

Then click 'Enable'

Newcastle

It's also on main page of the browser bar top left click the box and scroll down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most browsers support forcing websites into dark mode. AVG seems to be an exception where it doesn't.

Opera browser for Android has free VPN servers and it transforms the websites into dark mode, so two great features to use here.

Have to say that the Fab sites do look great in black with white fonts. It's refreshing after years of the same layout.

You can make the Fab sites go dark with Opera for Android under the 'appearance' settings and selecting 'dark' from the 'themes' section.

You can get Opera on Windows too, though I'm not sure about the settings on there, I haven't checked recently.

By *ptimusFineMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I use an add-on to accomplish this for stuff at work that (inexplicably) doesn't offer a dark mode. Jira is a big one. It works pretty well, although annoying that you have to refresh the page every time there's a new session. If you want to know what it is, just reply and I'll look look it up (I don't use it on my home profile as I don't spend anywhere near as long staring at the screen).

By *owsisMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

Would love to see proper implementation of a native dark mode to both FS and FG, use them accross multiple devices so would be much easier than trying to use half-functioning workarounds for each browsing platform.

Would certainly help bring the services into the modern age as while it is certainly functional it is severely dated looking and need bringing into the modern age.

Newcastle

"Would love to see proper implementation of a native dark mode to both FS and FG, use them accross multiple devices so would be much easier than trying to use half-functioning workarounds for each browsing platform.

Would certainly help bring the services into the modern age as while it is certainly functional it is severely dated looking and need bringing into the modern age."

But it goes by the browser you're using which gives you the option to change settings as in dark mode light mode or default same as you can change your device so all the features on the device would be as you browse it

» Add a new message to this topic