FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > unprotected/ bareback

unprotected/ bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirty_dirty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lingfield

Why doesn't fabswingers have a box you can tick or search for others looking for bareback?

You can on fabguys so why not here?

I understand it isn't for the majority but even so, surely it's good for members to narrow their search down as much as possible.

Help us out please fabswingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Cause most will just lie, seen plenty have safe sex ticked but then comment on bareback gangbang posts

By *oxy babeWoman  over a year ago

gower

I tend to use the private note function to comment on those who play bareback so I can avoid for the future

Lingfield

"Cause most will just lie, seen plenty have safe sex ticked but then comment on bareback gangbang posts"

I agree that many lie about it but surely it makes sense to make the searches as precise as possible even when it's for less popular things, watersports would be a good example of this

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

"Why doesn't fabswingers have a box you can tick or search for others looking for bareback?

I understand it isn't for the majority but even so, surely it's good for members to narrow their search down as much as possible.

Help us out please fabswingers "

just do not tick the safe sex box,

Lingfield

"Why doesn't fabswingers have a box you can tick or search for others looking for bareback?

Help us out please fabswingers just do not tick the safe sex box, "

Yes but how do you find others into the same thing via the search function

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will help yous both cum an join us

We will help yous both cum an join us

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

"I tend to use the private note function to comment on those who play bareback so I can avoid for the future"

I also use the private note function, but for the opposite reason.

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

Anyone who doesnt tick the safe sex box is a bare backer to me. I also put private notes on accounts that I know bareback or been with barebackers so I can avoid them. Socially would be fine but never sexually.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We need to remember that the 'interested in' list isn't an 'I will do this with everyone' list.

"We need to remember that the 'interested in' list isn't an 'I will do this with everyone' list."

By *moothandslimMan  over a year ago

North Walsham

"We need to remember that the 'interested in' list isn't an 'I will do this with everyone' list."

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

"Anyone who doesnt tick the safe sex box is a bare backer to me. I also put private notes on accounts that I know bareback or been with barebackers so I can avoid them. Socially would be fine but never sexually."

You can never really tell .

By *orfolkforfun2020Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Bare in a unprotected pussy during ovulation mmmmmm

By *k445Man  over a year ago

midlands

Love bareback fun anyone up for it let me know

By *anny34500Man  over a year ago

Luton

Love bareback fucking please inbox me

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

"Cause most will just lie, seen plenty have safe sex ticked but then comment on bareback gangbang posts"

Lost lie about age but that's still an option, so not really a great point.

By *exPeopleCouple  over a year ago

near Rushden Lakes

It would be a good idea to make it more searchable

By *hocohung8Man  over a year ago

Norrh East & East midlands

Safe play is good way to start with but not all the way to the end. Bareback wins defo

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

You're assuming the op is looking to exclude. Which is not the case according to profile.

By *HICKCHOCMan  over a year ago

London/Blackpool

Help us out please fabswingers just do not tick the safe sex box, "

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Love this

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Bareback is like a game of Russian Roulette

"Bareback is like a game of Russian Roulette "

Apart from being nothing like it at all you mean

Colchester

"Bareback is like a game of Russian Roulette

Apart from being nothing like it at all you mean"

Similar odds ....

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Anyone who doesnt tick the safe sex box is a bare backer to me. I also put private notes on accounts that I know bareback or been with barebackers so I can avoid them. Socially would be fine but never sexually."

You see there's the problem

People who openly admit to preferring bareback aren't the issue it's those that hide behind the safe sex tick box but then beg to play bare that you need to be wary of (they'll also likely hide any veris)

By having the option of ticking bare you could exclude those ticking safe from your searches or being able to messsge you & vice versa

I honestly think fab are missing a trick those us wanting bare should not be able to send or receive messages from people ticking safe & it should be like the age thing, can't be changed once you've picked your camp

Obviously that stops social messaging but this is contentious subject abd is they only way to keep those who genuinely want safe play safe from those who'll jump between both camps

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

ive only one interest box ticked thats cuckolding .... just because ive ticked none of the others mean nothing the safe sex box is bullshit on here as most lie so ive not ticked it and i find out my own way if im interested in some one ...not ticking the safe sex box does NOT mean bareback ...

By *exualPleasuresMan  over a year ago

west Yorkshire

"Anyone who doesnt tick the safe sex box is a bare backer to me. I also put private notes on accounts that I know bareback or been with barebackers so I can avoid them. Socially would be fine but never sexually.

You see there's the problem

People who openly admit to preferring bareback aren't the issue it's those that hide behind the safe sex tick box but then beg to play bare that you need to be wary of (they'll also likely hide any veris)

By having the option of ticking bare you could exclude those ticking safe from your searches or being able to messsge you & vice versa

I honestly think fab are missing a trick those us wanting bare should not be able to send or receive messages from people ticking safe & it should be like the age thing, can't be changed once you've picked your camp

Obviously that stops social messaging but this is contentious subject abd is they only way to keep those who genuinely want safe play safe from those who'll jump between both camps "

Got to disagree with you on this. People’s kinks change over time, some would play bare on certain circumstances but with condoms in another. I don’t think it’s as black and white as to say you’ve got to choose a safe or bare box and aren’t able to communicate with those from the other nor change your selection.

It’s really like the smoking tick box, if there was a bare play one people could tick it and when searching it could be filtered

Ticking that box isn't necessarily a lie, if people choose to play both "safe" and/or "bare".

If the option was safe only, fair enough.

Colchester

The odds on catching VD during unprotected sex are 6-1.

The same odds as a game of Russian Roulette where one round is in the chamber and the rest are empty

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Arent the odds in russian roulette 5 to 1 ? My betting knowledge is shite so excuse me if i have it wrong

"The odds on catching VD during unprotected sex are 6-1.

The same odds as a game of Russian Roulette where one round is in the chamber and the rest are empty "

In Russian Roulette you have a 100% chance the gun will go off at somepoint unless the game is stopped prematurely.

In theory a person can have unprotected sex with someone different every day of thier life and still not contract anything.

So people really do need to stop comparing unprotected sex with Russian Roulette.

Colchester

"Arent the odds in russian roulette 5 to 1 ? My betting knowledge is shite so excuse me if i have it wrong"

Tom is not a maths man but yes it's probably 5-1 for Russian

Roulette and 6-1 for Bareback.

Bareback marginally safer than Russian Roulette

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

In a previous similar thread, I believe there was a response which indicated such an option was not provided because it could be regarded as 'promoting' an unsafe sexual practice - the site's official policy is "Fab recommends: Get Educated, Get Tested and Play Safe", as stated in the 'Sexual Health' link in the page footer...

By *ebootCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Exactly this!

We’ll play bare in certain situations and scenarios. But not all the time, every time with anyone.

We don’t have safe sex ticked because of this because we don’t want to seem misleading - but that doesn’t mean to say we won’t have safe sex.

It’s also surprising the amount of people who have safe sex ticked and don’t even notice we haven’t got safe sex ticked ourselves.

Side note - we think the safe sex option is misleading anyway - there are lots of interpretations of what is safe sex - and many of those interpretations aren’t safe at all.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

[Removed by poster at 17/03/23 15:58:07]

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

[Removed by poster at 17/03/23 15:59:58]

Colchester

Much VD cannot be cured and is a life sentence ...

Every time you play Russian Roulette you hope and prey that the chamber is empty...

Every time you have unprotected sex you are not only having sex with them but all the people ta they have had sex with..

Tom wears two condoms for safety always in case one breaks and he is as Happy as Larry

Stay Safe and Enjoy is Toms message

"Bareback is like a game of Russian Roulette

Apart from being nothing like it at all you mean"

Really?

That’s a bizarre comment in the face of an astute observation

The same odds as a game of Russian Roulette where one round is in the chamber and the rest are empty

In Russian Roulette you have a 100% chance the gun will go off at somepoint unless the game is stopped prematurely.

In theory a person can have unprotected sex with someone different every day of thier life and still not contract anything.

So people really do need to stop comparing unprotected sex with Russian Roulette."

It’s a good job you never considered writing poetry or other literary arts lol

Telford

The same odds as a game of Russian Roulette where one round is in the chamber and the rest are empty "

6-1??

Could you quote your source for the statistics?

Taking into account the immeasurable variables?

Telford

"Much VD cannot be cured and is a life sentence ...

Every time you play Russian Roulette you hope and prey that the chamber is empty...

Every time you have unprotected sex you are not only having sex with them but all the people ta they have had sex with..

Tom wears two condoms for safety always in case one breaks and he is as Happy as Larry

Stay Safe and Enjoy is Toms message "

If you also think that simply throwing a condom on (or even two in your case) is the be all and end all to safe sex, then that’s more dangerous in our opinion, as are the countless others who think the same.

Colchester

If you also think that simply throwing a condom on (or even two in your case) is the be all and end all to safe sex, then that’s more dangerous in our opinion, as are the countless others who think the same. "

Please educate Tom. Wearing condoms is dangerous ?

Telford

If you also think that simply throwing a condom on (or even two in your case) is the be all and end all to safe sex, then that’s more dangerous in our opinion, as are the countless others who think the same.

Please educate Tom. Wearing condoms is dangerous ? "

The attitude that that action alone immediately makes you completely safe - yes

And it’s an attitude that many have - there’s more to ensure you have safe sex than simply putting a condom on

And we’d argue responsible barebackers can be much safer than irresponsible condom wearers

Colchester

And it’s an attitude that many have - there’s more to ensure you have safe sex than simply putting a condom on

And we’d argue responsible barebackers can be much safer than irresponsible condom wearers "

Responsible barebackers ?

Prey tell what that involves.. ?

Telford

And we’d argue responsible barebackers can be much safer than irresponsible condom wearers

"

Given your nuance for made up statistics, it would be beyond your comprehension

Colchester

"

Translated into..

I don't understand or care about the risks...

Telford

Translated into..

I don't understand or care about the risks..."

I see your translation skills are as well founded as your statistics

Colchester

Translated into..

I see your translation skills are as well founded as your statistics "

Good luck ! You might need it

Telford

Translated into..

Good luck ! You might need it "

Thank you, and to you, your need for it is no less than ours

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Most lie anyways on here so do not believe what you read lol

If you also think that simply throwing a condom on (or even two in your case) is the be all and end all to safe sex, then that’s more dangerous in our opinion, as are the countless others who think the same. "

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

Translated into..

Good luck ! You might need it "

Does Tom think it's possible that other people might have a sensible way of estimating and managing risk for themselves? Statements like 'Every time you have unprotected sex you are not only having sex with them but all the people ta they have had sex with..' just show that some people haven't progressed their thinking since the last century. The risks, precautions and options have all changed massively since the only option was a condom. Condoms are a good option for safety, it doesn't mean that those who believe they're not the only option are satan worshippers!

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Arent the odds in russian roulette 5 to 1 ? My betting knowledge is shite so excuse me if i have it wrong

Tom is not a maths man but yes it's probably 5-1 for Russian

Roulette and 6-1 for Bareback.

Bareback marginally safer than Russian Roulette "

I have never played Russian roulette but my understanding is that the loaded chamber tends to fall to the bottom when spun so the chance of it going off is a bit lower but its undoubtably risky

Telford

Translated into..

Good luck ! You might need it

Does Tom think it's possible that other people might have a sensible way of estimating and managing risk for themselves? Statements like 'Every time you have unprotected sex you are not only having sex with them but all the people ta they have had sex with..' just show that some people haven't progressed their thinking since the last century. The risks, precautions and options have all changed massively since the only option was a condom. Condoms are a good option for safety, it doesn't mean that those who believe they're not the only option are satan worshippers! "

This

Thanks for having the patience to explain the basic concept of human risk assessment and risk mitigation, I didn’t really have the patience to do so here - especially when it’s clear that some people are blinkered and mono thinkers.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it think…

north lanarkshire

those who are careful barebackers do tell the concept of this, im not judging just asking, maybe educate condom people a bit more than just ridiculing them, like a said am not judging anyone just curious

Telford

"those who are careful barebackers do tell the concept of this, im not judging just asking, maybe educate condom people a bit more than just ridiculing them, like a said am not judging anyone just curious "

I don’t think anyone has been ridiculed - what has been ridiculed is the concept (which is held by many) that simply putting a condom on immediately makes one safe, when, in fact there are many many more processes than just that to ensure safe sex, and that many barebackers follow more risk assessment and mitigation than your average “safe Sexers” because they exclude condoms.

The concept of simply putting a condom seems to have lulled many people into a. False sense of security, a false sense of security that “responsible” barebackers don’t have.

What I hate is the generalisation of people / and I’m simply trying to explain that a “barebackers” can be safer than a “safe sex” practicer.

I’m probably not explaining it very well though

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

I've had a message this morning from someone saying they want to fuck me bare in Pipeworks (a gay sauna in Glasgow). I do not know this person.

Please can someone explain how this scenario could be made safer than if we used a condom? What additional precautions could we take?

Not provoking, just trying to learn. X

Telford

"I've had a message this morning from someone saying they want to fuck me bare in Pipeworks (a gay sauna in Glasgow). I do not know this person.

Please can someone explain how this scenario could be made safer than if we used a condom? What additional precautions could we take?

"

Based on that alone you couldn’t

Bridgend

"I've had a message this morning from someone saying they want to fuck me bare in Pipeworks (a gay sauna in Glasgow). I do not know this person.

careful choice of lube might reduce risks a little but use of a condom is always your choice

"

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

We enjoy this with the right/trusted people x

My last sex meet used a condom, unfortunately his cock shriveled up whilst he put it on, he got all upset and bought some Viagra.....

I like bare myself...

He has left the site, so won't see this ..

north lanarkshire

"

I don’t think anyone has been ridiculed - what has been ridiculed is the concept (which is held by many) that simply putting a condom on immediately makes one safe, when, in fact there are many many more processes than just that to ensure safe sex, and that many barebackers follow more risk assessment and mitigation than your average “safe Sexers” because they exclude condoms.

The concept of simply putting a condom seems to have lulled many people into a. False sense of security, a false sense of security that “responsible” barebackers don’t have.

What I hate is the generalisation of people / and I’m simply trying to explain that a “barebackers” can be safer than a “safe sex” practicer.

I’m probably not explaining it very well though "

They kinda were instead of giving answers to what people were asking they were called mono thinkers etc

Bridgend

"My last sex meet used a condom, unfortunately his cock shriveled up whilst he put it on, he got all upset and bought some Viagra.....

I like bare myself..."

when I was young I had no problem with condoms but now i am old it can cause me to lose erection, its best to take viagra well in advance of a meet

» Add a new message to this topic