FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unwarranted message block

Unwarranted message block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_ragnar OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Was just messaged by a male asking if we wanted to met them with "X" (name witheld) and to see credential of X should Google thier name, which I did.

X is a "paid companion" (the actual word is a ford car) and on OF (we used the full words). So we replied we are not interested in meeting a "paid companion" who does OF and get insta message blocked "for a few hours" No appeal, nothing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol! I wouldn’t worry about but if it was me I’d have met as the curiosity would have got the better of me. After all you don’t have to play with them if you didn’t want to, but would be an interesting evening

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Was just messaged by a male asking if we wanted to met them with "X" (name witheld) and to see credential of X should Google thier name, which I did.

X is a "paid companion" (the actual word is a ford car) and on OF (we used the full words). So we replied we are not interested in meeting a "paid companion" who does OF and get insta message blocked "for a few hours" No appeal, nothing "

Certain words, phrases or websites trigger an automatic 2 hour ban. Nothing you can do but wait it out and be careful what you write in future.

We've all done as there is no list of banned words or phrases.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Was just messaged by a male asking if we wanted to met them with "X" (name witheld) and to see credential of X should Google thier name, which I did.

X is a "paid companion" (the actual word is a ford car) and on OF (we used the full words). So we replied we are not interested in meeting a "paid companion" who does OF and get insta message blocked "for a few hours" No appeal, nothing

Certain words, phrases or websites trigger an automatic 2 hour ban. Nothing you can do but wait it out and be careful what you write in future.

We've all done as there is no list of banned words or phrases. "

Yes. It's just something you have to be wary of I'm afraid

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

As you are sending you do get notified if you read at the top so best way is click back and delete everything and start again but be careful how you write it if it still happens click back and delete everything be careful with the words or phrases you're using

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The auto block won't know what context you are typing the banned words in so sometimes we get caught up in it. Don't forget to the profile please

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget to report the profile please ( that should have said )

By *aximum_funMan  over a year ago

West Herts

X is a "paid companion" (the actual word is a ford car) and on OF (we used the full words). So we replied we are not interested in meeting a "paid companion" who does OF and get insta message blocked "for a few hours" No appeal, nothing "

X is a Mondeo?

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Coalville

X is a Mondeo?"

I was thinking she’s in fiesta?

» Add a new message to this topic