FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What is the ratio of women to men

What is the ratio of women to men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the ratio of women to men on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

We will never truly know, as you have to take into account all the women's profiles that are actually men with too much time on their hands, so could be even less women on here than you think.

By *arcyDMan  over a year ago

Newport

Look in the chat rooms , the ratios in there will tell you my guesstimate under 5%

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

95% of members on here are men 3% women and 2% trans

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"95% of members on here are men 3% women and 2% trans"

Just checked within 5 miles of me:

69% men

24% couples

5% ladies

2% CD/TS

That of course doesn't allow for overlapping profiles, fakes, people inactive etc.

However, just taking people who are verified the numbers not a vastly different. People in all categories verified broadly to the same extent so verified members roughly in similar proportion to above.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

its roughtly 100 to one and that can change depending on what area your in

as already said bare in mind the women and couples profiles that are just men and then the large amount of account that have not been used for yonks are mainly women and couples .... then also add in how many accounts some guys have 2 /3 /some alot more

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"its roughtly 100 to one and that can change depending on what area your in

as already said bare in mind the women and couples profiles that are just men and then the large amount of account that have not been used for yonks are mainly women and couples .... then also add in how many accounts some guys have 2 /3 /some alot more"

This 100 to 1 gets thrown around but nowhere near that near me. More like 10 to 1. I just check two other areas some distance away and got 9 to 1 and 7 to 1. It's obviously hard to really know due to the factors mentioned but is there any evidence to support this 100 to 1 average that gets thrown around?

PS if some guys have 2/3 accounts that would actually lower the real m/f ratio

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

"its roughtly 100 to one and that can change depending on what area your in

as already said bare in mind the women and couples profiles that are just men and then the large amount of account that have not been used for yonks are mainly women and couples .... then also add in how many accounts some guys have 2 /3 /some alot more

This 100 to 1 gets thrown around but nowhere near that near me. More like 10 to 1. I just check two other areas some distance away and got 9 to 1 and 7 to 1. It's obviously hard to really know due to the factors mentioned but is there any evidence to support this 100 to 1 average that gets thrown around?

PS if some guys have 2/3 accounts that would actually lower the real m/f ratio"

as a man you wont get the same view we get as single women or couples you just dont see it as thats how the site is set up ... i agree its a clutching a straws quote as unless the site release those figures then we will never know for real ..

but as my single profile and couples profile look outwards thats how we see it in the real sense of of fab in fact i would say 100 to 1 is the lowest i think its acually alot more ... especially when it comes to people who really meet via fab as there a large amount of women and couples who dont use fab to meet then the % really get distorted there is no way that the % is as low as 7 to 1 or 10 to 1 lol no way at all the number of men has double just since covid times ..

30 years ago when i started the yes agree 10 to 1 men had a much easier time but even back then many struggled now most struggle ..

and for the record im not against guys infact im happy there are so many yes its a pain at times but generally its better as the selection is easier for getting meets as there is more choice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Near me is optional I would guess a lot of people turn it off

By *ynamites wowsMan  over a year ago

Plymouth and South west

Who's on near me 66

Males 40

M/f couples 15

Females 5

TVs 3

M/m couples 3

Rough estimate tonight 2/3 are males plus a few more as TVs and m/m profile.

» Add a new message to this topic