FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Disappearing verifications

Disappearing verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our4morefun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Is there any way one could save your verifications? We had some amazing verifications but I see once the couple delete their profile your verification is no more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

U could screen shot them but thats the only way as when someone goes they go to

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Copy and paste I suppose

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is there any way one could save your verifications? We had some amazing verifications but I see once the couple delete their profile your verification is no more"

Your verification summary says you have 5, by 5 couples and you have 5 on display.

The maths says all that you've had are showing.

The actual verification will vanish when someone leaves the site but it doesn't change the summary count at all. The total numbers and breakdown of whether from singles or couples will still be 100% accurate.

A

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Why would you want to? A verification from someone no longer on the site doesn't tell anyone anything if they follow the verification trail.

Profiles would be full of verifications that can't be checked out.

Tunbridge Wells

"Is there any way one could save your verifications? We had some amazing verifications but I see once the couple delete their profile your verification is no more

Your verification summary says you have 5, by 5 couples and you have 5 on display.

The actual verification will vanish when someone leaves the site but it doesn't change the summary count at all. The total numbers and breakdown of whether from singles or couples will still be 100% accurate.

A"

See this is the problem. We are missing two and searching today it shows those two couples have deleted their accounts.

Tunbridge Wells

"Why would you want to? A verification from someone no longer on the site doesn't tell anyone anything if they follow the verification trail.

Profiles would be full of verifications that can't be checked out. "

There were some very nice words about being on time, easy to arrange a meet with etc. Those things count toward you if someone is reading your verifications. Like we do.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is there any way one could save your verifications? We had some amazing verifications but I see once the couple delete their profile your verification is no more

A

See this is the problem. We are missing two and searching today it shows those two couples have deleted their accounts."

Plenty of the people that have verified us over the years have left. They're verifications have gone but the count remains the same.

All the people that verified you could leave the site, meaning you'd have none to show, but the summary would remain accurate.

It doesn't reduce when people leave. It's there for life.

A

Tunbridge Wells

A

See this is the problem. We are missing two and searching today it shows those two couples have deleted their accounts.

Plenty of the people that have verified us over the years have left. They're verifications have gone but the count remains the same.

All the people that verified you could leave the site, meaning you'd have none to show, but the summary would remain accurate.

A"

Not on our page, their profile is gone and the verification too

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

A

"

I seriously doubt your profile is unique and different to everyone else's.

Look at the summary count. That relates to each and every verification you've ever had on Fab.

You're showing the exact number that it says you've received since joining Fab. The only time a verification won't show on your profile aside from someone leaving the site is if they block you or you block them.

Even then, the summary count won't change.

A

Tunbridge Wells

A

A

Look at the summary count. That relates to each and every verification you've ever had on Fab.

You're showing the exact number that it says you've received since joining Fab. The only time a verification won't show on your profile aside from someone leaving the site is if they block you or you block them.

A"

No, we are missing the latest verification. I know because I read what they said before I replied. Do me a favour. Tell me if you can see this account.....https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/twoforfun2023

Tunbridge Wells

A

A

A"

The summary count is wrong. That has changed. I read the verification to the Mrs so we both know it was there. Looks like their profile does not exist anymore ..... https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/twoforfun2023

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

A

A

No, we are missing the latest verification. I know because I read what they said before I replied. Do me a favour. Tell me if you can see this account.....https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/twoforfun2023"

Nope. They've left. So any veri they left you will no longer show.

Just had a closer look and it all makes sense now. Your summary says this.

Verified by 5 people, newest 2 weeks ago

5 cpl. By 6 meet

That's where I was getting confused, as one couple has left you two verifications, so yes, the couple that have left no longer show, but are included in the count.

So you've lost just one verification.

It happens, and as when people leave the site all trace of them goes there's no way to keep old veris. Forum posts just show as being left by UNLOS.

A

Tunbridge Wells

A

A

A

No, we are missing the latest verification. I know because I read what they said before I replied. Do me a favour. Tell me if you can see this account.....https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/twoforfun2023

Nope. They've left. So any veri they left you will no longer show.

Just had a closer look and it all makes sense now. Your summary says this.

Verified by 5 people, newest 2 weeks ago

5 cpl. By 6 meet

That's where I was getting confused, as one couple has left you two verifications, so yes, the couple that have left no longer show, but are included in the count.

So you've lost just one verification.

It happens, and as when people leave the site all trace of them goes there's no way to keep old veris. Forum posts just show as being left by UNLOS.

A"

Thanks for checking. So, it would be nice if we could keep the verifications even when people close their accounts.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

A

A

"

The total number DOES NOT go down that is point the other user was making i think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just copy and paste them onto your profile text. That's what I do.

» Add a new message to this topic