FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filter out inactive profiles

Filter out inactive profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p2norfolkngood OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

When searching it would be useful to have a show profiles active in the last x days/weeks/months

There are some profiles that haven’t been accessed for several months that pollute your search results

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely the search results are sorted by most recently online.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Surely the search results are sorted by most recently online."

I thought this too.. i usually stop scrolling when i the later dates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are

Norwich

Yes they are but when you get a long list of results it’s pointless showing ones that have been online in a year

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Surely the search results are sorted by most recently online.

Yes they are but when you get a long list of results it’s pointless showing ones that have been online in a year"

U stop when u get to them

Norwich

Yes they are but when you get a long list of results it’s pointless showing ones that have been online in a year

U stop when u get to them"

There’s no need to show them that’s the whole point it’s pointless showing accounts that’s old it’s a simple UI thing

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There’s no need to show them that’s the whole point it’s pointless showing accounts that’s old it’s a simple UI thing"

The site doesn't limit searches that way though.

It does it by most recently online, so as others have said, just stop when you reach a point where they've not been on for ages.

You wouldn't get any different results if you could cut off older visitors. The ones you'd see would still be the ones you see now.

You're looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist.

A

Norwich

There’s no need to show them that’s the whole point it’s pointless showing accounts that’s old it’s a simple UI thing

It does it by most recently online, so as others have said, just stop when you reach a point where they've not been on for ages.

You wouldn't get any different results if you could cut off older visitors. The ones you'd see would still be the ones you see now.

A"

Doesn’t work that way currently no that’s the whole point of suggesting it and why there is a feedback forum lol

I don’t always see the last logged in until I’ve visited the profile and thought hmm I’d love to message them then see oh they’ve not logged on for 4 months or whatever

That’s the point

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Doesn’t work that way currently no that’s the whole point of suggesting it and why there is a feedback forum lol

I don’t always see the last logged in until I’ve visited the profile and thought hmm I’d love to message them then see oh they’ve not logged on for 4 months or whatever

That’s the point"

But that's exactly how it works.

You set your search parameters, hig search and you're presented with 10 pages of results, starting with those currently online and working through in chronological order of when last online, so after showing those currently online it'll then show those that logged off minutes ago, then an hour ago, then a few hours, then a day, then...you get the picture?

It'll give 10 pages worth (300 results) assuming there's 300 that fit your parameters.

So if you're not interested in anyone who hasn't logged on for a month....stop reading when it says that.

You don't need to open a profile at all as it shows in the search resilt listing on the right hand side.

A

Norwich

A

That’s the point

But that's exactly how it works.

You set your search parameters, hig search and you're presented with 10 pages of results, starting with those currently online and working through in chronological order of when last online, so after showing those currently online it'll then show those that logged off minutes ago, then an hour ago, then a few hours, then a day, then...you get the picture?

It'll give 10 pages worth (300 results) assuming there's 300 that fit your parameters.

So if you're not interested in anyone who hasn't logged on for a month....stop reading when it says that.

You don't need to open a profile at all as it shows in the search resilt listing on the right hand side.

A"

As I’ve already said I don’t necessarily see that as I’m looking at the list and anyway I wouldn’t need to if I could filter by logged in during the last x amount of time

It’s a simple UI thing you obviously don’t agree and that’s fine have a nice evening x

» Add a new message to this topic