FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Back button before pic gets uploaded

Back button before pic gets uploaded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I picked a pic to upload but i hit my back button on my phone and did not select 'who is in the pic and what is the content. The screen went back to beginning and out of the menu

But the pic still uploaded? Is this an error as it wasn't submitted with female and face description but still there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I picked a pic to upload but i hit my back button on my phone and did not select 'who is in the pic and what is the content. The screen went back to beginning and out of the menu

But the pic still uploaded? Is this an error as it wasn't submitted with female and face description but still there?"

Just remove the picture and reload so you're able to pick

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was asking if it's a glitch. I thought that by going back it wouldn't add it to my pics but it did. If i hadn't of gone into that tab i wouldn't have known

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I was asking if it's a glitch. I thought that by going back it wouldn't add it to my pics but it did. If i hadn't of gone into that tab i wouldn't have known"

At times things get through by error could be a technical issue which mods or admin have missed but if you want to be able to rate it it would be sensible to remove because it might later at some point and you might lose any fabs on it

» Add a new message to this topic