FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Expand on who's nearby

Expand on who's nearby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had a thought related to the who's nearby feature on the mobile app.

Currently, the default is to show the people closest to you, regardless of any preferences and you have the option of showing only those who match your preferences.

I'm just wondering how popular additional options such as showing women nearby, or couples nearby etc might be.

And expanding on that, on both desktop and mobile versions of the site, under the Browse section we have the option to show new users and online users by sex and I'm wondering if we could add 'nearby' users, again by sex, based on your set location.

What does anyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

You can just adjust your "looking for" criteria and then do the preferences search again. Might be a bit clunky but achieves what you want.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You can just adjust your "looking for" criteria and then do the preferences search again. Might be a bit clunky but achieves what you want."

Yes, I get that, it's just that now and again I like to have a browse outside of my normal parameters - plus I also find sometimes the search faciliy isn't entirely efficient and some people don't show up in results that they perhaps should and so on.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I hate the facility.

Proximity bears no relation to interest and attraction.

Just because someone is near means little. If it's because they're local to you, surely they'd show up in a normal search?

It certainly seems a function that men are more interested in than other groups. Not sure why.

A

» Add a new message to this topic