FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification account changed

Verification account changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *YDeviant OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Bolton

Hi, I was once verified off a couple, it seems the couple split up and the guy used the account thereafter. Some reason the couples profile as now turned into single males profile and my verification summery shows I’ve been verified from a single male.

I’m probably thinking too much into this but I’m 100% and I worry that some woman may see that verification the wrong way. So I’d like it removed completely? If possible?

Thank you, would be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 46 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can't remove it, you can block the person and the veri won't show but the summary still stays

Bolton

"You can't remove it, you can block the person and the veri won't show but the summary still stays"
ohh I see, isn’t admin able to remove it?

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

You have a lot of verifications from women and couples, so one from a male isn’t going to give you problems I’d suggest.

Also a verification from another man doesn’t necessarily mean it was sex. Lot of people verify from social events, clubs etc.

By *bwlady123Woman 46 weeks ago

private

I wouldn’t be worries about one verification like others have said could be a friend or someone you’ve met but not played with

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I'd say that the bigger issue is that the user you are referring to received their verifications as a couple and so now, technically, those verifications are all invalid and instead he should have set up a new profile

By *rozac_fairyCouple 46 weeks ago

Tamworth

"I'd say that the bigger issue is that the user you are referring to received their verifications as a couple and so now, technically, those verifications are all invalid and instead he should have set up a new profile"

You're right, perhaps the profile needs reporting.

By *penbicoupleCouple 46 weeks ago

Northampton

"I'd say that the bigger issue is that the user you are referring to received their verifications as a couple and so now, technically, those verifications are all invalid and instead he should have set up a new profile

You're right, perhaps the profile needs reporting. "

Presumably Admin made the change to the profile if it now shows as a single male. So, I'm not sure reporting it is going to get anywhere.

OP, I wouldn't worry about it in the slightest.

By *bi HaiveMan 46 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Just don't show the summary. Simple.

Do people need to know how many others you've met? It's not compulsory to show it and as many people are put off by big numbers in a summary it may help by hiding it if you have plenty.

If it was your one and only veri it would possibly be an issue. But as its not it shouldn't make a difference.

A

By *idden Gem69Woman 46 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

If people have a problem with u having a M verification then they probably arent worth your time

Bolton

"If people have a problem with u having a M verification then they probably arent worth your time"
true!

And guess I’ll just have to accept its there and not going anywhere. I have 44 veries of females, 15 of couples and that one single male veri from originally a couple. Hopefully it doesn’t put potential meets off!

By *bi HaiveMan 46 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"If people have a problem with u having a M verification then they probably arent worth your time true!

And guess I’ll just have to accept its there and not going anywhere. I have 44 veries of females, 15 of couples and that one single male veri from originally a couple. Hopefully it doesn’t put potential meets off!"

Why would it? A veri doesn't mean you've spent three weeks in San Francisco bumming eachother senseless and having 25 guy orgies.

It's just confirmation you're who you claim to be.

People leave same se veris for eachother all the time at organised social events. It's really no big deal.

A

» Add a new message to this topic