FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site update

Site update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eduction1981 OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Manchester

Anybody else think that this site needs a major upgrade? We pay a lot of money collectively and personally speaking I think this place could be a lot better. I’ve messaged the site owners on a number of occasions about bugs but nothing seems to get done

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan 41 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Serves its purpose. Don't really need anything more whizz bang

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

What upgrades are you thinking?

By *rucey_BigBallsMan 41 weeks ago

London

If they invent teleportation I will increase my payment to £7 sterlings!

By *erry bull1Man 41 weeks ago

doncaster

The lounge could do with some new wallpaper

By *offiaCoolWoman 41 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

I briefly joined a dating site. I paid more in membership than this site, for way less functions. I think this site is great value for money, and if you choose not to be a site supporter, there are still more functions for free, than for what I got when I paid membership to a dating site.

A coat of paint wouldn’t go a miss

I just want to use normal phone emojis instead of it showing as ?? every time

By *red333Man 41 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Anybody else think that this site needs a major upgrade? We pay a lot of money collectively and personally speaking I think this place could be a lot better. I’ve messaged the site owners on a number of occasions about bugs but nothing seems to get done "
i like it the way it is

By *iercedCplCouple 41 weeks ago

Outside of Manchester

Emoji support would be great, photo comments, status fabs/comments and linking photos to status updates are what we think are missing

By *ent in BlackMan 41 weeks ago

Silsden

"I just want to use normal phone emojis instead of it showing as ?? every time "

This too, as well as being able to edit forum posts rather than just being able to delete them.

Manchester

Good ideas, I agree

Manchester

Yeah, they are pretty old and don’t format properly sometimes

By *idden Gem69Woman 41 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Works fine for me.. (when i was meeting) what kind of ugrades would you be looking for?

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 41 weeks ago

Scotland

I think it's pretty good value tbh. I'd say yes, could maybe do with a few bells n whistles but that's all itd be. Sometimes the KISS principle is the best. Keeps it uncomplicated and within most peoples ability to pay

By *otleyMan 41 weeks ago

Burton-on-Trent

The only issue I have is the ridiculously inconsistent text upgrade system.

By *olaAndJayCouple 41 weeks ago

Washington

From an accessibility point of view, the site is awful. Loads of missing alt texts, redundant links and contrast issues.

Whilst the site work, visually it looks dated. A lot of the functions of the site are dated too, including using a separate mobile subdomain (I've not seen anyone do that in YEARS!

A visual upgrade to the site is all that is required and that doesn't take a humongous amount of work, but it's work nonetheless.

By *abyblues2023Woman 41 weeks ago

Everywhere and Nowhere baby thats where im at

"A coat of paint wouldn’t go a miss "

Thought you were going to say a lick then I got all excited

By *ophieslutTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Central

It's a free to use site that offers optional extra features, for a small fee. Those features aren't essential in order to use the site and to be successful here . If you're getting something for nothing, then you can't reasonably demand much, when thousands of people are successful this way.

You can buy, via links from fab, from Lovehoney, which helps to support Fab. You don't get inundated with adverts for it or anything else here.

Unlike very basic apps, like games, where you may get plastered pop-up ads every couple of minutes, Fab given you nothing like that. And yet you get a fully working site at Fab, that gives you total functionality to view and message everyone, unless individuals have blocked you, letting you get to know others and make new friends. You even get to use the forum, getting unlimited advice from others with experience.

The forum also has an area to submit your ideas to improve Fab. I'm curious how many OP has submitted.

Suggesting a major overhaul is somewhat vague. My guess after 15 years here is that most people are satisfied with Fab as a totally free to use site. Sure, little bits of improvement could help our user experience. There's some consensus opinion on which things could help us as well as differences on which things are individually desired.

If you're experienced in the swinging world, you could even try to make your own business, if you really think you could make something free that would be much better.

I've not read through the thread but my guess is that most posters will approve of Fab as this free site as is, even if they'd like some bits adjusted.

By *ucka39Man 41 weeks ago

Newcastle

I think a badge of honour on the profile... when you've been on the site say 10 years or more

» Add a new message to this topic