FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Online status

Online status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rismiles OP   Woman 41 weeks ago

Belfast

PLEASE can we have an option to toggle on or off displaying Online or Last Seen status?? I get that people don’t want to waste time contacting those who are inactive but someone who is on daily could be just as unlikely to reply so it’s irrelevant.

From my experience people being able to view when I am or have been online in their mind gives them the right to pester me for not answering their message or quiz me about what I’m up to online when I’m just having a nosey!

Other sites have this and I feel it would help to cut down on the spam messaging, huffing and abuse that gets fired out. We also know that some people can find the contacting a bit intense at times so it would help those people feel more comfortable and less likely to get overwhelmed and leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emsquaddieWoman 40 weeks ago

halstead

Definitely agree this should be an option!!

By *ucka39Man 40 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

But there is a option to hide the profile which would cut down the pestering and other filters

By *entle_lover_xMan 40 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Hi op

But there is a option to hide the profile which would cut down the pestering and other filters "

Yes but also stops people you want to be able to view profile being able to view it. Also doesn't stop friends or people you've messaged already knowing you are online when perhaps you don't want to chat or have yet to reply to a message. This sounds like a good idea.

By *undayGirl 69Woman 40 weeks ago

Coalville

"PLEASE can we have an option to toggle on or off displaying Online or Last Seen status?? I get that people don’t want to waste time contacting those who are inactive but someone who is on daily could be just as unlikely to reply so it’s irrelevant.

From my experience people being able to view when I am or have been online in their mind gives them the right to pester me for not answering their message or quiz me about what I’m up to online when I’m just having a nosey!

Other sites have this and I feel it would help to cut down on the spam messaging, huffing and abuse that gets fired out. We also know that some people can find the contacting a bit intense at times so it would help those people feel more comfortable and less likely to get overwhelmed and leave. "

I’ve always felt this should be an option. It would definitely stop hassle when you’re not replying…

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 40 weeks ago

Wherever

I’ve been saying this for a while now, it would be very helpful option.

I would like to continue using fab freely without the need to hide my profile which I think it’s a bit extreme.

There are people on here I don’t want them to know when I’m online or last seen, and I don’t want to block them either.

Hope it makes sense.

By *rismiles OP   Woman 40 weeks ago

Belfast

"Hi op

But there is a option to hide the profile which would cut down the pestering and other filters "

Yes, as others have already said this isn’t always the right solution. I want to keep my profile publicly visible most of the time.

Also, from experience as someone who frequently hides their profile, people who have you hotlisted can see via hotlist when you were last online which is exactly my issue.

By *parklyNipsWoman 40 weeks ago

Denbigh -ish

This would be a welcome option

» Add a new message to this topic