FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block

Block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    37 weeks ago

A block should mean the person cannot see anything you put on here, including in new pics, hot photos or forum posts blocks aren't always about not wanting a person to message sometimes a block is about avoiding someone seeing your stuff for example a close family member

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 37 weeks ago

Hull

The only thing they can see is forum posts I belive. I don't think they can see any pics.

By *idden Gem69Woman 37 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"The only thing they can see is forum posts I belive. I don't think they can see any pics. "

Im sure they can see any that are public and are in hot photos or newly uploaded pics

If you blocked forums posts then some forums wouldnt make sense if you missed out reading the blocked persons post, if that makes sense lol

By *ucka39Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

"A block should mean the person cannot see anything you put on here, including in new pics, hot photos or forum posts blocks aren't always about not wanting a person to message sometimes a block is about avoiding someone seeing your stuff for example a close family member "

Hi op

When you've blocked someone they aren't able to see your profile and can only see your comments within the forums

"The only thing they can see is forum posts I belive. I don't think they can see any pics. "

They can't see them on your profile but in the new public photos section they can trust us we know from receiving a message off this site being recognised

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"The only thing they can see is forum posts I belive. I don't think they can see any pics.

They can't see them on your profile but in the new public photos section they can trust us we know from receiving a message off this site being recognised "

Why post pics where you can be recognised?

"The only thing they can see is forum posts I belive. I don't think they can see any pics.

They can't see them on your profile but in the new public photos section they can trust us we know from receiving a message off this site being recognised

Why post pics where you can be recognised?"

Because with most people we don't care if we're recognised and with having the one profile we didn't want to see anything blocked we thought it wouldn't be an issue

By *entle_lover_xMan 37 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

They can't see them on your profile but in the new public photos section they can trust us we know from receiving a message off this site being recognised "

Think they can see if you've put something in Meet Requests as well.

» Add a new message to this topic