FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > message filters based on gender

message filters based on gender

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    37 weeks ago

Hello, a quick suggestion I've been dreaming of is message filters based on gender and I feel that alot of users may be in a similar boat.

The way this would work is having filters for each individual gender category. For example, I only meet men between 22-28 but I meet women who are 22-45. Being able to block men over 28 but still allow contact with women who are 29-45 would be amazing! Plus it would really help to stop the countless messages from people who didn't read the profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hello, a quick suggestion I've been dreaming of is message filters based on gender and I feel that alot of users may be in a similar boat.

The way this would work is having filters for each individual gender category. For example, I only meet men between 22-28 but I meet women who are 22-45. Being able to block men over 28 but still allow contact with women who are 29-45 would be amazing! Plus it would really help to stop the countless messages from people who didn't read the profile."

Hiya op

But isn't that already available by the are looking for by the boxes available

By *idden Gem69Woman 37 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Hello, a quick suggestion I've been dreaming of is message filters based on gender and I feel that alot of users may be in a similar boat.

The way this would work is having filters for each individual gender category. For example, I only meet men between 22-28 but I meet women who are 22-45. Being able to block men over 28 but still allow contact with women who are 29-45 would be amazing! Plus it would really help to stop the countless messages from people who didn't read the profile.

Hiya op

But isn't that already available by the are looking for by the boxes available "

The age is set to everyone not just one gender

» Add a new message to this topic