FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fake, and I mean fake!

Fake, and I mean fake!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFoxAndXeno OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Weymouth

So people are allowed to upload AI generated pics now? And people fall for it! Before the regular responses come in we've reported it. Just can't believe it slips through the net!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

South Birmingham

"So people are allowed to upload AI generated pics now? And people fall for it! Before the regular responses come in we've reported it. Just can't believe it slips through the net!"

i agree so many faceapp pictures its unreal. lots of dissapointed people when they meet as the person would look completely different from their profile.

By *rFoxAndXeno OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Weymouth

"So people are allowed to upload AI generated pics now? And people fall for it! Before the regular responses come in we've reported it. Just can't believe it slips through the net!

i agree so many faceapp pictures its unreal. lots of dissapointed people when they meet as the person would look completely different from their profile. "

It's bizarre, and this is a verified account!! I know hands aren't what people focus on in hot pics but come on

By *ugby 123Couple 36 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it is getting harder to tell sadly, some look very real so can understand some slipping through

I know you don't want to hear it but reporting is the way to go