FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > India not in locations

India not in locations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hesadistbull OP   Man 33 weeks ago

India(mumbai)

I can't write india on my location, i have to choose something else for it, i think that's wrong which is why i have to write it below my profile, please help with improving and adding locations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 33 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I can't write india on my location, i have to choose something else for it, i think that's wrong which is why i have to write it below my profile, please help with improving and adding locations "

Hi op

Have you tried clicking the search top right then the bar at the top

India(mumbai)

"I can't write india on my location, i have to choose something else for it, i think that's wrong which is why i have to write it below my profile, please help with improving and adding locations

Hi op

Have you tried clicking the search top right then the bar at the top "

For the profile location can you give me detailed steps for that ?

India(mumbai)

"I can't write india on my location, i have to choose something else for it, i think that's wrong which is why i have to write it below my profile, please help with improving and adding locations

Hi op

Have you tried clicking the search top right then the bar at the top "

None of the asian countries are provided there it has only ireland usa uk Australia etc

Newcastle

Hi op

For the profile location can you give me detailed steps for that ? "

If you click as I've mentioned it gives you the option to write one in the box provided

Newcastle

Hi op

If you click as I've mentioned it gives you the option to write one in the box provided "

Edit

India(mumbai)

Hi op

If you click as I've mentioned it gives you the option to write one in the box provided

Edit "

It doesn't on phone, are you using a laptop?

Newcastle

Hi op

Edit

It doesn't on phone, are you using a laptop?"

I'm using mobile

Do you see this when you click on the bar

If you want to permanently change your own account to another country, edit your account

Newcastle

I'm guessing that it'll go by your device preferences IE location settings which in turn effects everything else that you use your device for...

India(mumbai)

"I'm guessing that it'll go by your device preferences IE location settings which in turn effects everything else that you use your device for..."

Not able to change it still

Newcastle

"I'm guessing that it'll go by your device preferences IE location settings which in turn effects everything else that you use your device for...

Not able to change it still "

You won't be able to I believe unless you make some changes via your device. But I don't know how far fab is stretched distance and location country wise

Newcastle

See if you can get any assistance via admin via link provided

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

India(mumbai)

"See if you can get any assistance via admin via link provided

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us"

Thanks my friend

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 33 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Fab is not available in some countries. It’s mostly a uk site.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 33 weeks ago

Reading

Probably better off using "Who's near" OP

By *hesadistbull OP   Man 29 weeks ago

India(mumbai)

"Fab is not available in some countries. It’s mostly a uk site. "

I know which makes things sad for other countries

By *unny girl7Woman 29 weeks ago

kidsgrove

I have an Indian friend and he tells me that swinging doesnt exist and isnt even recognised in India.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 29 weeks ago

Reading

"I have an Indian friend and he tells me that swinging doesnt exist and isnt even recognised in India.

"

Yep, hardly surprising really.

By *entle_lover_xMan 29 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"I'm guessing that it'll go by your device preferences IE location settings which in turn effects everything else that you use your device for...

Not able to change it still

You won't be able to I believe unless you make some changes via your device. But I don't know how far fab is stretched distance and location country wise "

On both the search option and the profile option there is no option for me to add another country. Just the six standard ones mentioned. I have looked on Mac desktop and iPhone.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 29 weeks ago

Middle England

"Fab is not available in some countries. It’s mostly a uk site. "

If the OP is in India and accessing the site then by definition it's available in India!

By *oe n JayCouple 29 weeks ago

Surrey

"I have an Indian friend and he tells me that swinging doesnt exist and isnt even recognised in India.

"

It definitely exists and more common then one would think.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 29 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Fab is not available in some countries. It’s mostly a uk site.

If the OP is in India and accessing the site then by definition it's available in India!"

As a location, which then makes it searchable!

You can get on the site but not set the location

By *atureGuy62Man 29 weeks ago

DE7

you aren't likely to find anyone in India im afraid.

By *LundunCplCouple 29 weeks ago

london

To all those who think not happening in India...would like to remind it's the world's largest population

By *ucka39Man 29 weeks ago

Newcastle

"To all those who think not happening in India...would like to remind it's the world's largest population "

Doesn't mean it's popular as much as anywhere else whereas it's extremely

India(mumbai)

"

No it is recognized in india and there are communities related to it too, the community may not be as open to outsiders but yes there are communities

India(mumbai)

If the OP is in India and accessing the site then by definition it's available in India!"

It's accessible in India but i can't change my permanent location to it here

India(mumbai)

It definitely exists and more common then one would think.

"

Yes the community is far more active than what people think, i think experience speaking here let me know the next time you are here xx

India(mumbai)

If the OP is in India and accessing the site then by definition it's available in India!

As a location, which then makes it searchable!

You can get on the site but not set the location "

Exactly my point btw you are one of my hotlisted people in here, more love to you xx

India(mumbai)

"To all those who think not happening in India...would like to remind it's the world's largest population "

Yes finally someone said it out loud ! India is really advance in terms of kink

By *melie LALWoman 29 weeks ago

Peterborough

"To all those who think not happening in India...would like to remind it's the world's largest population

Yes finally someone said it out loud ! India is really advance in terms of kink "

Two words: kama sutra.

By *oe n JayCouple 29 weeks ago

Surrey

"To all those who think not happening in India...would like to remind it's the world's largest population

Two words: kama sutra."

By *pl4cplfunCouple 29 weeks ago

cardiff

Hi we r couple

By *oxesMan 28 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

Most swinging sites are localised I dare say there will be a time where there will be a truly globerlised site but it's not this day.

Is there a swingers site that is big in Asia?

By *en_Dover79Man 28 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

There is your market then...start a website for India and the Asian continent

By *etsplay6996Man 28 weeks ago

Oldham

Very true, it does exist but need more contacts. I am currently in chennai, India and searching out for like minded people.

By *oungstuddMan 28 weeks ago

cardiff

"

India is a big country and I am sure ur frnd doesn't say for 1.4 Bn of us

There is a very active swinging community here in India.

You just have to find a way in to it.

By *amieLDN22Man 28 weeks ago

London

My friend is there now and he says there's definitely some communities active but its hard to organise things in a conservative country where the women are petrified of guys. It will take a few more decades for clubs and socials to happen openly. Now its mostly secretive and underground. You have to know someone who knows someone etc.

By *hesadistbull OP   Man 28 weeks ago

India(mumbai)

Two words: kama sutra."

Kama sutra is like the holy book for sex :p

By *hagTonightMan 28 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 24/10/23 23:06:38]

By *hagTonightMan 28 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

The only thing that would work to see who are there, is to use the "see who is near" function

By * MailMan 28 weeks ago

Poole

Looking to chat with a couple

From India

By *exanthemMan 28 weeks ago

North

If you want to find singles and couples willing to engage in debauchery- you got to go to the nightclubs in India..that’s the best place to find a suitable play mate. But be careful as some might ask for money, so discuss everything is advance. You can easily figure out if one of the partner start dancing and flirting with you..that’s an indication. You can initiate the topic of open relationship, swinging..just feel and understand if they are already into it or open to idea…that’s how you would find right couple and singles. There are other nuances as well but cannot be defined in the words..it’s something you get when you are part of the society. Don’t do tinder or try reaching out to a couple of singles through Twitter now X - 9 out 10 will ask for money…

By *hesadistbull OP   Man 27 weeks ago

India(mumbai)

"If you want to find singles and couples willing to engage in debauchery- you got to go to the nightclubs in India..that’s the best place to find a suitable play mate. But be careful as some might ask for money, so discuss everything is advance. You can easily figure out if one of the partner start dancing and flirting with you..that’s an indication. You can initiate the topic of open relationship, swinging..just feel and understand if they are already into it or open to idea…that’s how you would find right couple and singles. There are other nuances as well but cannot be defined in the words..it’s something you get when you are part of the society. Don’t do tinder or try reaching out to a couple of singles through Twitter now X - 9 out 10 will ask for money…"

That's basically what happens usually clubs are a very rare thing in here it's a hit or miss thing

By *otlovefun42Couple 27 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

OP. Your options on FAB are as follows.

1. Changing your location to anywhere other than the listed countries is not possible.

2. "Who's near" could be useful but in our experience it isn't fit for purpose. We still get messages telling us we are 5 miles from someone in Tenerife. We are actually a 2 hour flight from Tenerife. In all the years on here we have never had a message from who's near from anyone who is actually near us.

3. Pick a UK postcode where you think it would be most likely to find people who may regularly travel to India. London good. Orkney Isles not so good.

4. Post in the Worldwide section of the forum, it's there for a reason. We regularly post in the Spain forum because we are in Spain.

5. Hmmmm. No can't think of a number 5.

That is pretty much your lot on here.

By *hesadistbull OP   Man 27 weeks ago

India(mumbai)

"OP. Your options on FAB are as follows.

1. Changing your location to anywhere other than the listed countries is not possible.

2. "Who's near" could be useful but in our experience it isn't fit for purpose. We still get messages telling us we are 5 miles from someone in Tenerife. We are actually a 2 hour flight from Tenerife. In all the years on here we have never had a message from who's near from anyone who is actually near us.

3. Pick a UK postcode where you think it would be most likely to find people who may regularly travel to India. London good. Orkney Isles not so good.

4. Post in the Worldwide section of the forum, it's there for a reason. We regularly post in the Spain forum because we are in Spain.

5. Hmmmm. No can't think of a number 5.

That is pretty much your lot on here."

Appreciate the time you put to write the post, my guy/lady here deserves massive bow !

» Add a new message to this topic