FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Address re-direction

Address re-direction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not Royal Mail - this last couple of days when I've put Fabswingers into Google to get to the site, it is re-directing to either a shopping vouchers site or a dating site purporting to be aligned to a well known social website about faces in a book.

Even when I put www.fabswingers.com into the search box at the top, I sometimes get diverted. Is this a known problem or a new one?

I can't store this site address on my pc where I am at work, for obvious reasons.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You almost certainly have adware/malware on your machine. Google it and/or try another browser

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You almost certainly have adware/malware on your machine. Google it and/or try another browser

Admin x"

Thanks. As I said, even when Google it goes elsewhere. Reckon I'll have to run anti-spyware to clear things up. Mind you I have the same problem on my own laptop at home

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"You almost certainly have adware/malware on your machine. Google it and/or try another browser

Admin x

Thanks. As I said, even when Google it goes elsewhere. Reckon I'll have to run anti-spyware to clear things up. Mind you I have the same problem on my own laptop at home "

It can spread from machine to machine if you connect them via pen drives, external harddrives or if you visited the same website or used the same software with both from which the virus came. Once you've cleared it, try and work out where it came from so you don't get it again

» Add a new message to this topic