FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Nerd corner

Nerd corner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatBeardedChap OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Birmingham

Would love a section for the more nerdy folk lol..what can I say I'm a sucker for geeky things & well little intimidated to post anything like it in other sub forums

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't be intimidated. What do you want to post about? I admit I don't really know what nerdy and geeky involves

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 32 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Would love a section for the more nerdy folk lol..what can I say I'm a sucker for geeky things & well little intimidated to post anything like it in other sub forums "
it would be welcomed by fellow geeks...

Birmingham

"Don't be intimidated. What do you want to post about? I admit I don't really know what nerdy and geeky involves "
ahh thanks at the moment my big nerd-on is warhammer haha, I'm in process of making a paint scheme ro paint my models for a custom army

Birmingham

"Would love a section for the more nerdy folk lol..what can I say I'm a sucker for geeky things & well little intimidated to post anything like it in other sub forums it would be welcomed by fellow geeks... "
I'd like to think so haha must be some lurking about

By *entle_lover_xMan 32 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Would love a section for the more nerdy folk lol..what can I say I'm a sucker for geeky things & well little intimidated to post anything like it in other sub forums it would be welcomed by fellow geeks... I'd like to think so haha must be some lurking about "

Funnily enough I ended up meeting a much younger couple after they got my attention with a geek comment on their profile and I responded. So go for it. You might get some of the usual suspect pile in making silly comments especially if you post in the Lounge but ignore them and they will go away

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't be intimidated. What do you want to post about? I admit I don't really know what nerdy and geeky involves ahh thanks at the moment my big nerd-on is warhammer haha, I'm in process of making a paint scheme ro paint my models for a custom army "

I think a person who has interests and is passionate about them is to be celebrated .

Birmingham

"Would love a section for the more nerdy folk lol..what can I say I'm a sucker for geeky things & well little intimidated to post anything like it in other sub forums it would be welcomed by fellow geeks... I'd like to think so haha must be some lurking about

Funnily enough I ended up meeting a much younger couple after they got my attention with a geek comment on their profile and I responded. So go for it. You might get some of the usual suspect pile in making silly comments especially if you post in the Lounge but ignore them and they will go away "

haha yeeeah that's my worry I've noticed a bit of a pack mentality in some threads & would hate to be subjected to that kinda crap

By *uriousnewCpleCouple 32 weeks ago

congleton

Nerds and geeky people are underrated. In my experience they are the more fun and playful kind of person you can play with xx

Charlotte x

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 32 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

There's a surprisingly large amount of warhammer players on here.

Birmingham

Thank you all for the encouragement

Hopefully I'll come out my geekshell & look forward to unleashing thy inner nerd

By *udeNTw1stedMan 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

I'm a gamer.

Can I join in?

I like all things computer wise really. So prob sort of fit in lol

Building a new one currently too.

Birmingham

"I'm a gamer.

Can I join in?

I like all things computer wise really. So prob sort of fit in lol

Building a new one currently too. "

haha of course alas I'm a basic bitch when it comes to PC games my ol rust bucket alas doest do well with newest games..learnt that the hard way with dark tide

By *udeNTw1stedMan 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"haha of course alas I'm a basic bitch when it comes to PC games my ol rust bucket alas doest do well with newest games..learnt that the hard way with dark tide "

Know that one. My current system is about 5 years old. It's tired now.

I was a console gamer years ago. But I liked games from both sides. I can get most of them on pc. No brainer for me really.

By *issionFanMan 32 weeks ago

Worcester

Definitely encourage a geek section of the forums. I enjoy my sci fi TV, roleplaying games, and comic books.

Not a Warhammer player myself (though the old 40k Rogue Trader book was my route into TTRPGs) but it says nothing about the sort of person you are other than you like Warhammer - Henry Cavill is a huge WH40K player!

Birmingham

"haha of course alas I'm a basic bitch when it comes to PC games my ol rust bucket alas doest do well with newest games..learnt that the hard way with dark tide

Know that one. My current system is about 5 years old. It's tired now.

I was a console gamer years ago. But I liked games from both sides. I can get most of them on pc. No brainer for me really. "

ahh same, haha upgraded ram and got a ssd for better load times but that's about it

Luckily I only play a few games on PC and they for now work good enough

Birmingham

"Definitely encourage a geek section of the forums. I enjoy my sci fi TV, roleplaying games, and comic books.

Not a Warhammer player myself (though the old 40k Rogue Trader book was my route into TTRPGs) but it says nothing about the sort of person you are other than you like Warhammer - Henry Cavill is a huge WH40K player!"

haha that's it the geeks shall rise

Ahh warhammer was just biggest nerdism I could think of i played in very late 90's early 2000s but its been teo decades since ive had a game ive a plastic shame pile a mile high i need to paint ,I mean I game I watch anime read manga,Heck even wanted to give cosplay a go but I'll leave that till I hit gym a bit, get that Henry cavill buffness

» Add a new message to this topic