FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > User rating

User rating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *welthmonkey OP   Man 32 weeks ago

stockport

i feel like after seeing a lot of distressed couples and singles profiles running out of patience with abuse and time wasters, would it be useful to introduce a ratings system that you could use to filter messages out form people with poor feedback, or simply block them…

food for thought, might encourage people to be a little more thoughtful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 32 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How would you suggest ratings were verified?

stockport

well that’s the thing it’s user based ratings and maybe you could only rate someone if you have a verified profile or even had a verification of another user

stockport

"well that’s the thing it’s user based ratings and maybe you could only rate someone if you have a verified profile or even had a verification of another user"

as to prevent setting up accounts to spam people

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"well that’s the thing it’s user based ratings and maybe you could only rate someone if you have a verified profile or even had a verification of another user"

The problem I can see with this is malicious rating.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can only verify someone if you're verified yourself

By *rixie_BlondeWoman 32 weeks ago

London (She/ Her)

"well that’s the thing it’s user based ratings and maybe you could only rate someone if you have a verified profile or even had a verification of another user

The problem I can see with this is malicious rating."

This would totally happen. There are some very emotionally damaged people

stockport

"well that’s the thing it’s user based ratings and maybe you could only rate someone if you have a verified profile or even had a verification of another user

This would totally happen. There are some very emotionally damaged people"

oh i’m well aware, or it could be that you can’t rate someone unless you’ve had an interaction on here, let’s say sent and received messages, so those new profiles can’t dog pile without having a correspondence with the other person

By *idden Gem69Woman 32 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

oh i’m well aware, or it could be that you can’t rate someone unless you’ve had an interaction on here, let’s say sent and received messages, so those new profiles can’t dog pile without having a correspondence with the other person "

So you say no to someone they take the hump and give u a bad review, things like that will never work they will always be open to be used in a bad way

By *iss DevilWoman 32 weeks ago

Bedford

oh i’m well aware, or it could be that you can’t rate someone unless you’ve had an interaction on here, let’s say sent and received messages, so those new profiles can’t dog pile without having a correspondence with the other person

So you say no to someone they take the hump and give u a bad review, things like that will never work they will always be open to be used in a bad way"

Exactly this! As there is absolutely no way to verify the rating given is anywhere near the truth.

stockport

So you say no to someone they take the hump and give u a bad review, things like that will never work they will always be open to be used in a bad way

Exactly this! As there is absolutely no way to verify the rating given is anywhere near the truth. "

well hopefully you don’t keep giving people reason to give you bad reviews…

but it seems you’re dwelling on what people are going to say about you and not that this could give everyone an opportunity to work out who’s a bit of a tit and who’s not

i dunno maybe it’s a terrible idea…

By *iss DevilWoman 32 weeks ago

Bedford

"

well hopefully you don’t keep giving people reason to give you bad reviews… "

Just by refusing the "generous" offers of "fuck now", "in your area in 30min", "in layby now, come say hi" etc I am already exposing myself to bad rating.

I get the meaning behind your idea, OP, but it's not going to work. Stick with the veris and your gut.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"

Just by refusing the "generous" offers of "fuck now", "in your area in 30min", "in layby now, come say hi" etc I am already exposing myself to bad rating.

I get the meaning behind your idea, OP, but it's not going to work. Stick with the veris and your gut. "

Men send me cock pics and 'fuck now' messages. I ask if they read my profile. They get pissed off and tell me I'm a time waster.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Central

We currently can filter by verified-only, if we want to. We can then evaluate whether they have the right status for us. Subjective measurements are going to vary by taste and interests, so I'm thinking that users who are very different will probably be ot compare too well, as if all variables are equal

By *idden Gem69Woman 32 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Exactly this! As there is absolutely no way to verify the rating given is anywhere near the truth.

"

So saying no is reason for someone to be given a bad review?

» Add a new message to this topic