FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Un verified people

Un verified people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

I wonder if it would be possible in some way for two unverified people to somehow verify each other?? I've absolutely no idea how it could be done but there must be someone on here smart enough to come up either an idea? Please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 28 weeks ago

your head

It's not, that's the point. One of you needs to be verified by someone else who is verified first.

By *naswingdressWoman 28 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not possible and for good reason. Otherwise the device in my left hand would be able to verify the device in my right hand

The idea of verification is (in theory) that it's a network of people vouching for each other going back to the owners of the website. I was first verified by someone who was verified by someone who ... go back enough times and you get the people who started the website.

"It's not, that's the point. One of you needs to be verified by someone else who is verified first. "

Is that how it works? Thank you for explaining that to me

I've just had a thought. How about if both unverified people were photo verified and submitted a photo (face) of themselves together holding a sheet of paper with both their profile names on and both faces and pairs of hands showing, would that work ??

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 28 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Why are you putting energy into this?

Are you trying verify a fake account?

"Why are you putting energy into this?

Are you trying verify a fake account? "

Do you think if that was the case I would admit that in open forum ?

Getting verified, especially as a single guy, can take ages. I'm just trying to propose a genuine way of simplifying that.

By *idden Gem69Woman 28 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Getting verified, especially as a single guy, can take ages. I'm just trying to propose a genuine way of simplifying that. "

Verification is based on meeting or camming to prove the people are real and turn up, go on cam in chat and ask if anyone would verify you, go to clubs, socials , theres no simple way to get verified and trying to simplyfy it will just make a mockery of the actual system

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 28 weeks ago

Telford

Getting verified, especially as a single guy, can take ages. I'm just trying to propose a genuine way of simplifying that.

Verification is based on meeting or camming to prove the people are real and turn up, go on cam in chat and ask if anyone would verify you, go to clubs, socials , theres no simple way to get verified and trying to simplyfy it will just make a mockery of the actual system"

This.

I get it may be tricky but many people will verify in the chat rooms or happy to meet socially in order to verify someone is real so to speak.

I give up !! I am fully aware how the current verification system works, I don't need to be told. It seems odd that fab is willing to verify after camming or a phone chat, neither any indication of the reliability of anyone, but unwilling to allow 2 unverified people a genuine way of verifying each other!

By *ealitybitesMan 28 weeks ago

Belfast

Getting verified, especially as a single guy, can take ages. I'm just trying to propose a genuine way of simplifying that. "

The whole point of the current verification system is that it's not simple.

Using your suggestion it would be even easier to set up fake accounts. How would the site know that the two people in the photos were actually genuine or reliable?

By *idden Gem69Woman 28 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I give up !! I am fully aware how the current verification system works, I don't need to be told. It seems odd that fab is willing to verify after camming or a phone chat, neither any indication of the reliability of anyone, but unwilling to allow 2 unverified people a genuine way of verifying each other! "

Its more odder if 2 unverifieds are able to verify each other.

No verification can give 100% reliability thats up to the people to use their judgement

» Add a new message to this topic