FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site supporter pass

Site supporter pass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *resstheflesh OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

dublin

It seems on this site if you have newbies or non verified people blocked they can message if they pay for a site supporter pass and thus bypass an individuals privacy preferences site supporter passes should only be made available to meet verified people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 28 weeks ago

Hull

Supporter passes do not allow them to bypass filters.

dublin

Well 2 individuals in 10 minutes have done so

By *icecouple561Couple 28 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have these people messaged prior to you enabling the filters?

dublin

No we haven't never spoken to them before or even winked at them

By *ory_xWoman 28 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

I've blocked accounts with no public photos from messaging me and have had 6 this morning.

By *idden Gem69Woman 28 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I've blocked accounts with no public photos from messaging me and have had 6 this morning."

They make one public message u then rehide it

By *ugby 123Couple 28 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Paying SS can't bypass mail filters. Your filters are working for us.

By *ustBoWoman 28 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I've blocked accounts with no public photos from messaging me and have had 6 this morning."

Ye plenty cheat that filter easily then deny they did.

dublin

The filters are not working another guy who shouldn't be able to message us just has

Forum Mod

O o O oo

When you say "unverified" do you mean by people or a PV?

By *uliette500Woman 28 weeks ago

Hull

That filter is so easy to bypass it's not worth having.

By *ildmanYorksMan 28 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Don't know how they've done it. I was messaged by a couple a while ago and we exchanged a few messages arranging to meet up. Suddenly when I tried to send my next message, it wouldn't allow me and I found out they'd blocked me for some unknown reason and I've been unable to contact them to find out what had happened

By *ucka39Man 28 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Don't know how they've done it. I was messaged by a couple a while ago and we exchanged a few messages arranging to meet up. Suddenly when I tried to send my next message, it wouldn't allow me and I found out they'd blocked me for some unknown reason and I've been unable to contact them to find out what had happened

"

Hiya

A user can either block the other by the message received or by the drop down menu on their profile

By *ildmanYorksMan 28 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Don't know how they've done it. I was messaged by a couple a while ago and we exchanged a few messages arranging to meet up. Suddenly when I tried to send my next message, it wouldn't allow me and I found out they'd blocked me for some unknown reason and I've been unable to contact them to find out what had happened

Hiya

A user can either block the other by the message received or by the drop down menu on their profile "

Yes I know how to block. What I don't understand is from the OP's post as to how someone you've blocked can still message you

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" What I don't understand is from the OP's post as to how someone you've blocked can still message you

"

They can't. They can't mail you if your filters are set to not receive mails from a certain groupl unless they have mailed you before either

By *resstheflesh OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

dublin

And still they continue to message and send friend requests and everyone has a site supporter pass

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya

A user can either block the other by the message received or by the drop down menu on their profile

Yes I know how to block. What I don't understand is from the OP's post as to how someone you've blocked can still message you

"

Filters people find a way around them which is uncontrollable hence from no profile photo to having one sending a message then removed the photo

Sensible thing just block via the method available not exactly a big issue when the equipment is available

By *exy PineapplesCouple 27 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"And still they continue to message and send friend requests and everyone has a site supporter pass "

You keep complaining but haven’t said what you’re settings are.

What message filters have you got on?

You are looking for Males, Females and Couples so I believe that means pretty much anyone can send you a Friend Request and who can message you would depend on your message filters.

By *exy PineapplesCouple 27 weeks ago

Basingstoke

*your

By *idden Gem69Woman 27 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Hiya

"

They have blocked you after they sent messages meaning you cant reply, they obviously just dont want to further correspond with you

By *ugby 123Couple 27 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"And still they continue to message and send friend requests and everyone has a site supporter pass "

I think anyone can send a friends request

What filters do you have set please?

Do the people sending you mails have nothing else on their profile, no verification...no PV etc?

By *uliette500Woman 27 weeks ago

Hull

Are you sure your filters are set correctly. Nobody else is complaining about the same issue as you which says that maybe it is you that hasn't set your message filters quite how you think you have.

It doesn't matter if someone is a site supporter or not message filters will still work.

By *uliette500Woman 27 weeks ago

Hull

Also you talk about non verified people messaging, they only have to be photo verified for this filter it doesn't specify meet verified so as long as they have either the green flag or tick they can message you.

» Add a new message to this topic