FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > single male pictures

single male pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

I know this has been discussed before but i dont understand how they get away with it. You look at a single males profile and he has various pictures of women in the pictures and the only part of him showing is his cock minutely. How is this right if its a single male profile it should only have pics of the male and no one else surely. I know you allow them to block out the faces of other people in the picture but thats still not really showing the single male. Can this be rectified ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *weetcorruptionCouple  over a year ago

At home

We totally agree with you on this issue.As we understand the photos should show those on the profile,even if others are in the shot,yet we see countless male profiles with pictures that are predominantly of a female.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

While I agree with this point a large number of couple profiles I have seen show only the female half of the couple.

Do you want this changed as well?

"While I agree with this point a large number of couple profiles I have seen show only the female half of the couple.

"

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

"While I agree with this point a large number of couple profiles I have seen show only the female half of the couple.

"

Yes our couples profile has pictures of both of us admittedly our current main picture is my breasts but we have pictures of both of us and him. This way you know what your getting.

I do agree that this happens but is it a problem? Just asking because I can't think of many problems with doing it

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Or pictures of a female/couple in a shot that is clearly more of an orgy/gangbang ... they can't ALL be the same Female/couple, and it can't be proven that everyone in every shot has given permission.

Can this be changed as well?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I do agree that this happens but is it a problem? Just asking because I can't think of many problems with doing it "

Yes it can be a problem - a picture of myself and my partner got rejected yesterday.. allegedly I can't prove I have her permission even though we live together

"

yes

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Site photo rules are here, if a photo is OK according the rules, it will be accepted, if not it will be rejected

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If you have a photo that you think is wrongly rejected, use CONTACT link and we will review and correct where necessary.

If you see photos on profiles that break site rules, REPORT and we'll review and make right

Admin x