FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Tribute vids

Tribute vids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *neforuto OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Why are these being deleted retrospectivly? I get asked to provide vids for couples and then find them deleted/rejected?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *arriedmatureCouple 2 weeks ago

brmingham

do you show the photo of the woman you are wanking to if so do not show here face that might be why and you can do one to my wife if you like

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They will have been approved when they shouldn't have been, then either been reported or seen by an Admin and they then remove them

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

"Why are these being deleted retrospectivly? I get asked to provide vids for couples and then find them deleted/rejected? "

Tribute videos are not allowed. If some have managed to get on they may have been reported and then removed.

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

"do you show the photo of the woman you are wanking to if so do not show here face that might be why and you can do one to my wife if you like"

It doesn't matter about showing the face, tribute videos showing a screen shot or a picture of someone else are not allowed

Fantasy land in the SW

Mine are kept to private other than what Ive sent to the couples. Its a shame they cant somehow be kept as private through some sort of verification from the contributors. Im curious now, if they arent allowed full stop then why are there so many threads asking for them?

Fantasy land in the SW

Oops, and ty for the replies

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't against rules to ask for them, you just can't upload them onto the site.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Remember too that moderators are human and that mistakes may sometimes be made. Photos may have been approved, that contained several things that wouldn't be allowed and thus photos that have been on for years, may get removed. All of us help to keep standards high, by notifying Admin of any content or behaviour that may be inappropriate. Fab relies on us all and is the better for it.