FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > I really really really miss

I really really really miss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not being able to put links on the boards properly, i love putting pictures up and funny links and youtube. I think it adds more character to the boards. Also the emoticons. I would happily pay the £5 upgrade if we had these features or maybe they could just be accecable to people who have upgraded.xxkarenxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and an edit button so people cant keep seeing how crap my spelling is lolxx

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Not sure, but we think it was disabled deliberately to make the site more secure vis a vis hackers, and also for the members.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think smilies would be good too, sometimes a smiley goes a long way to putting over how you want your post to come across....as people will then know how to read your post.

I can understand the no links rule though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think smilies would be good too, sometimes a smiley goes a long way to putting over how you want your post to come across....as people will then know how to read your post.

I can understand the no links rule though."

B.G.A.F.D have a great range of smilies etc and that's a free site too.It does make a world of difference in getting your point taken as you intend it to be.

Also,when you Quote a comment on a thread it would be nice to see the name of the person/s your replying to,so that other readers know too.

XXXX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oop's,just realised we gave the name of another site there,mind you,it's not a swing site.Sorry if we broke the rules

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic