FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Single or couple...

Single or couple...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me, or has the number of couples creating single profiles shot up?

I understand couples creating single profiles so that they can meet people individually, but an alarming number of single profiles specify the individual will not meet without their other half present.

Why create a single profile if it's just another couple profile? Are they just trying to attract more views? It also makes searching for specific profiles more difficult.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you see a 'single' profile which says 'will only meet with my partner', then report it. Admin will change it to a couples profile.

i think some couples do this, so they can both chat online at the same time, rather than huddle around one laptop or pc.

"i think some couples do this, so they can both chat online at the same time, rather than huddle around one laptop or pc."

this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

we have a couples profile and a single fem profile so we can both use the site, i in fact have veris on couple profile from when i have met on my own, aswell as veris from meeting as a couple, i really dont see the issue here, if it states will only meet as couple, and you.dont want to meet a couple then just move on, block if you.need to, dont see any need to report.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I think it depends on the style of the profile text. If it's a long detailed text about what type of guy the single female is looking for, etc. and then the last line says "Only meet with partner", then that seems misleading. If the first line says "Our couples profile is..." or "This profile is only used for chat" then I don't think there's any grounds for complaint.

» Add a new message to this topic