FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > last log on time

last log on time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardandgiggles OP   Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

You should be able to choose if this is visible or not as I feel its a little bit if a invasion of privacy. Its sometimes used as a weapon to throw back at people and is the ine thing that keeps me off the site as I know people can see it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

It helps others see how active the profile is....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must admit I would love to be able to log in sometimes without it showing

ditto. The 'youve been online but not replies' messages....

"It helps others see how active the profile is....

"

on another thread, i suggested a little addition to profiles for this reason, i was shot down immediatly, i then stated that if you have a choice to display certain things on your profile then everything should be a choice, again i was shot down immediatly.

My conclusion is that some people want it exactly the way they say and to hell with other peoples ideas if they dont agree with what they want.

I think their should be option appear off line or online, I often go online just to read forums, but get inundated with messages because account shows as online, I'd love a appear offline function to use as and when I saw fit

on another thread, i suggested a little addition to profiles for this reason, i was shot down immediatly, i then stated that if you have a choice to display certain things on your profile then everything should be a choice, again i was shot down immediatly.

My conclusion is that some people want it exactly the way they say and to hell with other peoples ideas if they dont agree with what they want."

The difference is in what you wanted was not a choice but a set feature. By allowing choice people can decide who sees what. You wanted to take away the choice and make people do something.

My conclusion is that some people want it exactly the way they say and to hell with other peoples ideas if they dont agree with what they want.

The difference is in what you wanted was not a choice but a set feature. By allowing choice people can decide who sees what. You wanted to take away the choice and make people do something. "

of which i then said, make all features a choice of what and what not to show, therefore having choice of all the info we want or dont want showing, but while it stands that some things are a feature and we are forced to show them, my original idea is still valid.

» Add a new message to this topic