FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search filter: body type

Search filter: body type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to add a search filter whereby one could check the body types they wish to search?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree,I also think that you should be able to specify body types on your preferences too.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I think that will be a long time coming.

You cant even chose black/white etc yet.

And body type is subject to personal opinion and changes

ie I am curvy. I'm a small 12, nearly a 10 but having had kids I've a tummy, so I am curvy. Others tell me I'm slim there is no hard and fast definitions on size

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And own teeth, testicle drooping to the left to be slightly purple with an ingrowing hair search button please.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think that will be a long time coming.

ie I am curvy. I'm a small 12, nearly a 10 but having had kids I've a tummy, so I am curvy. Others tell me I'm slim there is no hard and fast definitions on size"

That's fair enough that people's body types change, but not dramatically so. Like there's a pretty big difference between ample and slim.

Know what you mean about curvy though...it has so many definitions.

But anything that can make the search more targeted would be welcomed by the majority here, we're sure.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I think that will be a long time coming.

ie I am curvy. I'm a small 12, nearly a 10 but having had kids I've a tummy, so I am curvy. Others tell me I'm slim there is no hard and fast definitions on size"

This will always happen because some folk perceive them as slim, athletic or ample because of what they once were or because of how they see themselves in relation to others.

Myself personally, used to be extremely athletic,the past 3 years I have lost a lot and not nowhere near so fit yet a whole load more athletic than many of my peers who describe themselves as athletic yes I would describe them as average or even larger.

Who are we actually comparing ourselves to when we define our body type??

» Add a new message to this topic