FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > even the veris say lovely cpl (sinle fem profile)

even the veris say lovely cpl (sinle fem profile)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I always thought fab didn't allow couples to masquarade as single fems.

There is a profile I won't name but even the verifications say lovely/great couple....

Only meet as a couple Also.

I've reported it as its breaking rules but as its a popular profile amongst men,I guess that's why it stays.

Ruins it for the gen single fems and everyone else on here when there are profiles that are not as advertised.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got a few veries on mine that is more a couples one.. but my profile is for me when I choose to meet... But I won't meet single girls or couples on my own... Except socially.

But I think my profile is clear

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

If 'she' only meets as a couple report it. Within days admin will change it to a couples profile.

Then within days 'she' will be posting admin changed my profile. Then 'she' will change her text to make it sound like she's single & she'll hide her veris

Its a daft cycle so just block the profile. Then no matter what 'labe' it has it won't come up on searches

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If the profile is for a single female but she only meets as a couple then you've done the right thing by reporting it. Admin will change it if necessary.

Sometimes veris might be from meets with a former partner/friends/playmates etc - just because someone is single doesnt mean to say they never meet with someone else. Im single and I often meet others with another friend. If in doubt report it and Admin can have a look.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"If the profile is for a single female but she only meets as a couple then you've done the right thing by reporting it. Admin will change it if necessary.

Sometimes veris might be from meets with a former partner/friends/playmates etc - just because someone is single doesnt mean to say they never meet with someone else. Im single and I often meet others with another friend. If in doubt report it and Admin can have a look."

Admin x