FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fake Profiles

Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Not acted on...,

How many times have you been chatting to a 'single femme' profile when all of a sudden they have a FB, boyfriend or hubby who appears as if by magic?

This seems to be the MO for greater percentage of single femmes we've spoken to. So why when they're reported to admin do admin consistently fail to take any action?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they have veris to say play single too.

I'm single girl, play single as as couple, but also have couples acc, if I think someone that messaged maybe more suited to a meet with me and partner I'll direct them to couples acc, if more suited for solo meet I arrange meet from solo acc.

Have reported numerous single female profiles when they are clearly couples and pretty much without exception admin change them promptly.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If youre chatting off-site and it happens then theres not a lot Admin can do about it I would guess.

If youre chatting on-site and it happens then report it to Admin and they will have a look at it. If there is evidence then action will be taken - as can be seen from the number of profiles that do get changed every day.

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"If youre chatting off-site and it happens then theres not a lot Admin can do about it I would guess.

If youre chatting on-site and it happens then report it to Admin and they will have a look at it. If there is evidence then action will be taken - as can be seen from the number of profiles that do get changed every day.

"

Sorry but recent experience has shown this to be not correct. We've reported two profiles in the past two weeks, from conversation on site, and nothing has been done.

We've also reported profiles previously, again from on site chat, again nothing done. Perhaps we just attract them but none-the-less, when there is clear evidence, 'can my boyfriend join in' or 'my husband wants to watch or I can't play', that's pretty damning evidence.

Admin will always take action when there's an obvious case that a profile is fake, providing you message them via the report link and provide as much info as possible.

I guess not much can be done if a single fem does find a fb or bf though and then decides to change her profile to a couple's one or receives a verification as a couple. That wouldn't necessarily deem their profile as a 'fake' or intentionally misleading.

I'm a single female but I do have a fb to join in 3some and 4some, we have individual profiles as we aren't an item and would rather be separate. I'm verified as real however I've been conned by guys in "couple" profiles claiming to be two people when it's obvious it's a guy on his own. What's wrong with people? If you meet you're obviously going to get found out!!!

I've reported several profiles and most (if not all) have been changed to reflect what they actually are...guess it depends on what there is in the background in veris etc?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I love it when couples complain about what is actually another couple

As long as they play as a single the profile is not fake

Its just they don't want to play with you on their own.

Choices are available to everyone

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Perhaps things may change in the new year.

At the moment there's no status dropdown on any profile e.g single/attached/divorced ect, as it's left for the individual to say or in most cases hide on their profile.

Maybe if there was one people would stand a better chance of reporting individuals whom knowingly mislead people.

"Perhaps things may change in the new year.

At the moment there's no status dropdown on any profile e.g single/attached/divorced ect, as it's left for the individual to say or in most cases hide on their profile.

Maybe if there was one people would stand a better chance of reporting individuals whom knowingly mislead people."

I dont think that would make a difference tbh. Ppl will just lie on that as they already do..

If I happen to meet a single girl from here and arrange a meet with another couple, and I'm then I subsequently receive a verification as a "couple"...Is this permitted?

I'm sure it will not happen that often

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"If I happen to meet a single girl from here and arrange a meet with another couple, and I'm then I subsequently receive a verification as a "couple"...Is this permitted?"
It wouldn't be a couple's veri, as your a single bloke! The couple you met would leave 2 veris "We met Golden Horn + friend...", for you, and "We met friend + Golden Horn...", for your friend.

"If I happen to meet a single girl from here and arrange a meet with another couple, and I'm then I subsequently receive a verification as a "couple"...Is this permitted?It wouldn't be a couple's veri, as your a single bloke! The couple you met would leave 2 veris "We met Golden Horn + friend...", for you, and "We met friend + Golden Horn...", for your friend."

I am a single female with size 10 feet and a 13 inch cock I just can't understand why single men are not contacting me