FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > filters

filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietlykinkyme OP   Woman  over a year ago

kinky land

What's the point of a filter to block single guys; if they pm you via a couples profile????

Its time admin looked at the female/male or couple profiles option & introduced something like 'attached playing solo' &/or 'single but attached' & gave us the option to filter them from contacting us.

You're either single or a couple. Which we know isn't true but on here there seems to be a way round most filters. Making them pretty pointless.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Life is too short to worry , just enjoy each day as it comes, variety is the spice of life.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If they are single they shouldn't be on a couples profile anyway.

If the couples account say both play alone too then I suppose that is different.

Either way, if in doubt of wether someone has the right profile or not, report the profile and let Admin take a look.

By *uietlykinkyme OP   Woman  over a year ago

kinky land

But its the same with the 'only public photos' filter.

People make a pic public, pm those with the filter active then remove the pic again.

So again what's the point of the filter??

I did report the message. But its a valid question. Why gives us filters but not make it so they can't be very easily got around?

Thing is whatever filters are put in place there will always be someone who gets round them.

Much easier just to ignore and or block those that get round them to message you.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I didn't say it wasn't a valid question, I just gave some advice on what to do and what may be happening.

If a couple happen to have singles profiles but also have a couples profile then can't see that it's getting around a filter at all.

We both use the couples account and Lee uses is loads more on the forums.. I tend to use a mix of both. But if we are messaging and it regards us both we will use the couples account. Can't see how that is a problem really.

Oh ffs I'm a single guy I have a single profile and couples,profile heaven forbid ........even though they areboth site subscribed and awesome Veris but hey ho ......go for the newbies every day x

» Add a new message to this topic