FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > newbies

newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know a new profile cant speak in room for so many hours, can watch room but not chat, nor comment in forum until verified. Would it be a good idea for new profiles not to be allowed to be hidden, or block anyone for at least the time when ppl in chat can see their profile names. I am sure that would stop some of the profiles that just come online for a few hours or day then disappear. Do you think it is a good idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You know a new profile cant speak in room for so many hours, can watch room but not chat, nor comment in forum until verified. Would it be a good idea for new profiles not to be allowed to be hidden, or block anyone for at least the time when ppl in chat can see their profile names. I am sure that would stop some of the profiles that just come online for a few hours or day then disappear. Do you think it is a good idea"

This is very good idea in part but why should they not allow then to block. As an example say you or i had been getting hassle off someone who turned out to be stalker type etc then surely if you or i wanted to set up a new account before closing other off without stalker knowing this makes sense to me.

Regarding hidden I agree.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You know a new profile cant speak in room for so many hours, can watch room but not chat, nor comment in forum until verified. Would it be a good idea for new profiles not to be allowed to be hidden, or block anyone for at least the time when ppl in chat can see their profile names. I am sure that would stop some of the profiles that just come online for a few hours or day then disappear. Do you think it is a good idea

This is very good idea in part but why should they not allow then to block. As an example say you or i had been getting hassle off someone who turned out to be stalker type etc then surely if you or i wanted to set up a new account before closing other off without stalker knowing this makes sense to me.

Regarding hidden I agree.

"

yes true enough okay its the hidden bit i think is wrong. Because thats when the stalkers and trouble makers do their worst especially when they can go into a room without being seen for so many days as well.

» Add a new message to this topic