FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BI PLAYFUL OPTION

BI PLAYFUL OPTION

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky Bird OP   Woman  over a year ago

Colchester

Who out there thinks that bi playful should be an option on profile form those who aren't bi curious or bi sexual, but are comfortable to play within a mmf, ffm or groups of mixed sexes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Me x

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

Me too great idea xx

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I would like to vote yay too please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah that would be a great option. It would definitely sum me up and i imagine lots of others too

By *ickedxxxCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

How about a search for straight couples?

By *inky Bird OP   Woman  over a year ago

Colchester

Wicked that's a good idea put it out there and see what response you get

"Me too great idea xx "

Not me

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I agree... Great idea. Who is going to petition admin?

It's on ours that I have tried out the bi side and enjoyed, I don't know if it scares the straight ladies in couples ect off lol

But I treat it as a bonus not essential, another time will hopefully come.

Gimp is very straight, but likes to watch.

Her

"Who out there thinks that bi playful should be an option on profile form those who aren't bi curious or bi sexual, but are comfortable to play within a mmf, ffm or groups of mixed sexes."

But surely if you are 'playful' with someone of the same sex but have a partner of the opposite sex then you are bisexual.

The scenario you are 'playful' in should be irrelevant. maybe the term 'occasionally bi' would be more appropriate.

Isn't that what bi-curious means?

I think it would be a good option because it think if you put bisexual on profile you can scare straight couples off. I'm well past the curious stage but not bisexual. Bisexual to me means comfortable to be in a relationship with either sex. I'm not that, I'm comfortable to have fun with the right female, but I wouldn't have a relationship with a female. Therefore I'm bi playful.

If you have sex, of any kind, with both sexes then the first time you have satisfied the bi-curious element.

If you do it again then you are bisexual, surely.

Is the idea of just being 'bi playful' just people deluding themselves from the fact that they are actually bi but are reluctant to admit it.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"I think it would be a good option because it think if you put bisexual on profile you can scare straight couples off. I'm well past the curious stage but not bisexual. Bisexual to me means comfortable to be in a relationship with either sex. I'm not that, I'm comfortable to have fun with the right female, but I wouldn't have a relationship with a female. Therefore I'm bi playful."

thats exactly how we feel , and we always tell people we are bi playfull so yeah there should be sn option for it we think

That's a great idea, I have it in my profile write up in my couples profile.

I'm happy with kisses & a little more but not all out for the ladies, like a cock a little to much

"I think it would be a good option because it think if you put bisexual on profile you can scare straight couples off. I'm well past the curious stage but not bisexual. Bisexual to me means comfortable to be in a relationship with either sex. I'm not that, I'm comfortable to have fun with the right female, but I wouldn't have a relationship with a female. Therefore I'm bi playful."

Bisexuality is brought about by the act of having sex with both sexes. It doesn't require you to have a same sex relationship.

If you have sex with both sexes you are bi, it's simple.

If you don't want to scare of straight couples explain that you can behave yourself and control your bi urges on a meet.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Bi-playful just adds another layer of confusion in my opinion. As a bi-sexual woman who loves fucking men and women - I understand bi-curious means that you may still be exploring your sexuality or what you are comfortable in doing.

As soon as you are happy to play with the same sex to me you are bi-sexual.

It's hard enough to find women as it is without adding another label x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bisexual but don't indulge very often and like playing straight lots too

"Bi-playful just adds another layer of confusion in my opinion. As a bi-sexual woman who loves fucking men and women - I understand bi-curious means that you may still be exploring your sexuality or what you are comfortable in doing.

It's hard enough to find women as it is without adding another label x"

Exactly...

What next, vegetarians who are 'meat playful'?

Just admit to what you are..... 'greedy', just like me

"Bi-playful just adds another layer of confusion in my opinion. As a bi-sexual woman who loves fucking men and women - I understand bi-curious means that you may still be exploring your sexuality or what you are comfortable in doing.

Exactly...

Just admit to what you are..... 'greedy', just like me "

Well there are vegetarians and vegans, and vegetarians who eat fish... (Those ones I find strange!)

Exactly...

Well there are vegetarians and vegans, and vegetarians who eat fish... (Those ones I find strange!) "

True x

Liverpool

I'm very greedy but people seem to appreciate my greed

"I'm very greedy but people seem to appreciate my greed"

Can't remember who (bit blonde) but someone once said 'Greed is good'.

I think so too x

No - I don't read most the stuff on profiles already!

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I often have trouble describing my sexuality.

I was straight, but playing with couples has made me curious.

A women wanted me to suck her partners cock and I enjoyed it.

I love giving a woman oral whilst she is being penetrated by her partner (either sitting astride his lap or by them doing doggy style on my face)

I have cleaned up after a guy, had a guy withdraw and cum over my face (is wife licked me clean and snowballed me with a cum swapping kiss).

My fantasy is for a guy to withdraw at the crucial moment and to own my virgin mouth.

I have never kissed a guy, received anal or have given anal and never will

I think I am bi friendly/ bi curious

By *p4hornyfunCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Genius

"Genius "

Who is?

Bi playful is me to. It would help those who are reading your profile.

"Bi playful is me to. It would help those who are reading your profile. "

Think you are bisexual, you seem to like playing with guys and girls x

By *p4hornyfunCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I ment genius idea i ment

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Who out there thinks that bi playful should be an option on profile form those who aren't bi curious or bi sexual, but are comfortable to play within a mmf, ffm or groups of mixed sexes.

But surely if you are 'playful' with someone of the same sex but have a partner of the opposite sex then you are bisexual.

The scenario you are 'playful' in should be irrelevant. maybe the term 'occasionally bi' would be more appropriate."

I don't agree as being bi surely means yiu are also happy to be in a same sex relationship as well.

I think bi playful is a great idea. I wouldn't be in a same sex relationship nir would I go out of my way to pkay with another girl. However if it feels right I am more than happy to play with another lady.

Me

"Who out there thinks that bi playful should be an option on profile form those who aren't bi curious or bi sexual, but are comfortable to play within a mmf, ffm or groups of mixed sexes.

The scenario you are 'playful' in should be irrelevant. maybe the term 'occasionally bi' would be more appropriate.

I don't agree as being bi surely means yiu are also happy to be in a same sex relationship as well.

I think bi playful is a great idea. I wouldn't be in a same sex relationship nir would I go out of my way to pkay with another girl. However if it feels right I am more than happy to play with another lady."

If you play with both sexes you are bisexual.

The relationship bit is irrelevant. If you are a married guy who sucks cock or fucks guys then you are bisexual.

Same applies if you are a married girl who likes to play with pussy now and then.

Liverpool

I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman but I'll happily fuck them. I'm bi-sexual.

"I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman but I'll happily fuck them. I'm bi-sexual. "

That is so true, would never leave my husband for another girl but love to fuck girls now and then... bisexual too x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Be proud of being bisexual, there is no shame in it

"Be proud of being bisexual, there is no shame in it "

Exactly, enjoy the best of both world's, have your cake and eat it.... yummy x

I tend to avoid bi-curious, I'm not sure if I'd avoid bi-playful too.

Different shades of grey I guess.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ps, I will move this to site Feedback

By *iceguy25Man  over a year ago

tongbridge

The scenario you are 'playful' in should be irrelevant. maybe the term 'occasionally bi' would be more appropriate."

If you look up the actual definition of bisexual,most on here dont fit that, the amount of " i dont fancy guys but.... " thats not truly bisexual

"If you have sex, of any kind, with both sexes then the first time you have satisfied the bi-curious element.

Is the idea of just being 'bi playful' just people deluding themselves from the fact that they are actually bi but are reluctant to admit it."

You may have decided on your sexuality but some of us are still playing with the boundaries and deciding what fits. Yes I have played with women, but that's something I'm still exploring and whilst I feel I'm past being curious, I wouldn't play with a woman alone or have a relationship with a woman so I don't see myself as Bisexual. Whether that will change as I explore more who knows, but please don't try to decide my sexuality for me when I'm still unsure myself. A title of BiPlayful I feel would suit me better than either Bicurious or Bisexual as I am currently somewhere inbetween. I may decide I don't want to play with women anymore and have satisfied my curiosity or I may decide to become a full time lesbian, but it's up to me how I label my sexuality...it's nothing to do with reluctance to admit anything as I don't yet know what I'd be admitting to.

OP...yes I think BiPlayful would cover those of us still exploring and figuring out our sexuality, as well as those of us who only play Bi in a group setting rather than 1-on-1 with members of the same sex, therefore not wasting the time of those looking for people who are 'properly' Bisexual.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

To be honest I hate labels for sensuality. I like to think myself as open minded, comfortable with my sexually liberated lifestyle and and I don't care what people 'label' me as.

I have no intention of ever having a monogamous relationship again nor do I intend on having a romantic one. I'm perfectly happy with my single life. Bi or straight makes no difference. Hiw about just putting sexually liberated then we don't have ti worry about labels.

I think bi playful is a great idea. I wouldn't be in a same sex relationship nir would I go out of my way to pkay with another girl. However if it feels right I am more than happy to play with another lady.

If you play with both sexes you are bisexual.

The relationship bit is irrelevant. If you are a married guy who sucks cock or fucks guys then you are bisexual.

Same applies if you are a married girl who likes to play with pussy now and then."

Perhaps bi playful should refer to women that play bi because their partner wants them to.

Anyone that has sexual contact with men and women because THEY want to, is 'bisexual'.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"To be honest I hate labels for sensuality. I like to think myself as open minded, comfortable with my sexually liberated lifestyle and and I don't care what people 'label' me as.

I have no intention of ever having a monogamous relationship again nor do I intend on having a romantic one. I'm perfectly happy with my single life. Bi or straight makes no difference. Hiw about just putting sexually liberated then we don't have ti worry about labels."

Is sexually liberated not a label :

Great idea

It's a difficult one as people will have their own interpretation of what is bisexual vs bi curious. I do think that bi playful would fit a lot of couple's profiles, certainly ours anyway as the only time I would play with a female is part of a group situation. It's not something I would seek out myself. I have no interest in women. I'm not particularly interested in labels on here but if you have bi curious then I don't see why bi playful couldn't be an option.

"Bi playful is me to. It would help those who are reading your profile.

Think you are bisexual, you seem to like playing with guys and girls x"

I do like to play with both in a group but I dont play with guys on there own. It dont do it for me. Because I have bi on my profile it is assumed that I will play with single guys.

Me or bi sensual

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We like bi play

Sounds like a great idea xx

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"If you have sex, of any kind, with both sexes then the first time you have satisfied the bi-curious element.

Is the idea of just being 'bi playful' just people deluding themselves from the fact that they are actually bi but are reluctant to admit it.

You may have decided on your sexuality but some of us are still playing with the boundaries and deciding what fits. Yes I have played with women, but that's something I'm still exploring and whilst I feel I'm past being curious, I wouldn't play with a woman alone or have a relationship with a woman so I don't see myself as Bisexual. Whether that will change as I explore more who knows, but please don't try to decide my sexuality for me when I'm still unsure myself. A title of BiPlayful I feel would suit me better than either Bicurious or Bisexual as I am currently somewhere inbetween. I may decide I don't want to play with women anymore and have satisfied my curiosity or I may decide to become a full time lesbian, but it's up to me how I label my sexuality...it's nothing to do with reluctance to admit anything as I don't yet know what I'd be admitting to.

OP...yes I think BiPlayful would cover those of us still exploring and figuring out our sexuality, as well as those of us who only play Bi in a group setting rather than 1-on-1 with members of the same sex, therefore not wasting the time of those looking for people who are 'properly' Bisexual."

(thumb this describes us perfectly too )

OP...yes I think BiPlayful would cover those of us still exploring and figuring out our sexuality, as well as those of us who only play Bi in a group setting rather than 1-on-1 with members of the same sex, therefore not wasting the time of those looking for people who are 'properly' Bisexual."

Thanks for expressing this view so clearly

We fully agree to this

Lou x

By *hris n AnnaCouple  over a year ago

edinburghish

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

most guys i meet lie about it anyway ..lets not make it too complicated 4 them

"Who out there thinks that bi playful should be an option on profile form those who aren't bi curious or bi sexual, but are comfortable to play within a mmf, ffm or groups of mixed sexes."

Definitely..... I have mentioned this before as I consider myself bi playful.... very playful! hehe

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Is the idea of just being 'bi playful' just people deluding themselves from the fact that they are actually bi but are reluctant to admit it."

This

I'm tri-sexual....I'll try anything, lol

"I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman but I'll happily fuck them. I'm bi-sexual. "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Exactly...

Well there are vegetarians and vegans, and vegetarians who eat fish... (Those ones I find strange!) "

Strictly speaking they are not vegetarians they are pescatarians

I think maybe as part of a MF couple if you call yourself bi sexual it would be assumed that the bi part is intended for sex.... not relationship bc otherwise would suggest your looking for actual partners not just sex?

I personally would not veto the bi friendly idea, however I'm not worried about scaring off straight women bc I have no interest in playing with couples if I can't play with both. That's just my personal preference and plenty of other couples in my area feel the same.... lucky me. Just a personal preference.

"I think it would be a good option because it think if you put bisexual on profile you can scare straight couples off. I'm well past the curious stage but not bisexual. Bisexual to me means comfortable to be in a relationship with either sex. I'm not that, I'm comfortable to have fun with the right female, but I wouldn't have a relationship with a female. Therefore I'm bi playful.

Bisexuality is brought about by the act of having sex with both sexes. It doesn't require you to have a same sex relationship.

If you have sex with both sexes you are bi, it's simple.

If you don't want to scare of straight couples explain that you can behave yourself and control your bi urges on a meet."

bi sexuality is actually being sexually attracted to both sexes, i am and proud to say im bi too, ess is only cock bi, he wouldnt want to kiss fuck or cuddle a man but quite happy to suck or wank a cock, i dont believe that can be considered bi-sexual, its cock bi lol the only option is to put bi curious on profile, there are many different levels of bi with a man i think, cant just narrow it down to bi or bi curious

"

This is how I feel too.

[Removed by poster at 22/06/14 07:48:21]

I would think most people would like that option. And many people would be okay with some bi play.

meet a couple, and she wanted him to rub my cock on her pussy and guide it in her, since he touched my cock is he bi-curios, bisexual or full blown gay or just a good sort?

Good one I would be a yes

By *igco51Man  over a year ago

lockerbie

Good idea is anyone suggested it to admin? I'm straight but love 3sums as mmf but only play with female but I'm curious as well if that makes sense lol

Ask admin about it

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

"I often have trouble describing my sexuality.

I was straight, but playing with couples has made me curious.

A women wanted me to suck her partners cock and I enjoyed it.

I love giving a woman oral whilst she is being penetrated by her partner (either sitting astride his lap or by them doing doggy style on my face)

I have cleaned up after a guy, had a guy withdraw and cum over my face (is wife licked me clean and snowballed me with a cum swapping kiss).

My fantasy is for a guy to withdraw at the crucial moment and to own my virgin mouth.

I have never kissed a guy, received anal or have given anal and never will

I think I am bi friendly/ bi curious"

Think you could be right

agree, sums me up as well

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"You may have decided on your sexuality but some of us are still playing with the boundaries and deciding what fits. Yes I have played with women, but that's something I'm still exploring and whilst I feel I'm past being curious, I wouldn't play with a woman alone or have a relationship with a woman so I don't see myself as Bisexual. Whether that will change as I explore more who knows, but please don't try to decide my sexuality for me when I'm still unsure myself. A title of BiPlayful I feel would suit me better than either Bicurious or Bisexual as I am currently somewhere inbetween. I may decide I don't want to play with women anymore and have satisfied my curiosity or I may decide to become a full time lesbian, but it's up to me how I label my sexuality...it's nothing to do with reluctance to admit anything as I don't yet know what I'd be admitting to.

Great post, I identify with much of what you have said

"It's on ours that I have tried out the bi side and enjoyed, I don't know if it scares the straight ladies in couples ect off lol

But I treat it as a bonus not essential, another time will hopefully come.

Gimp is very straight, but likes to watch.

Her "

Well put

Do what feels good I say.

Gets my vote

» Add a new message to this topic