FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pic rejected but no reason why ?

Pic rejected but no reason why ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just trying to upload some pics from a meet but for some reason one certain picture has been rejected twice and for the life of me I cannot see why.

I've read the rules 5 times over and the picture in question dose not break any of them.....

I wish there could be some explanation with a rejection as to what's supposedly wrong with it ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just trying to upload some pics from a meet but for some reason one certain picture has been rejected twice and for the life of me I cannot see why.

I've read the rules 5 times over and the picture in question dose not break any of them.....

I wish there could be some explanation with a rejection as to what's supposedly wrong with it ?"

The reason is usually given when it is rejected.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

The reason is usually given when it is rejected."

This is whats given

" Picture contains people other than you (it may be that there are people in the background of the photo; if this is the case, you can obscure or black them out them using photo editing software and re-upload)"

Its a picture of someones bum cheeks with my hand of them and that's it, lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As always, if you leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review the pic from the CONTACT button