FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > blocking people

blocking people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i propose that the original poster should have the authority to block people from posting on all the threads she/she has created.

it is an open forum so everyone should be able to view what has been posted. however, there are too many abusive people in the forum. therefore, the original poster should be able to block the abusive people from posting on all the threads that they have created.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol, sorry i mean the OP should be able to block people from posting on the 'topic' that they have created.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Won't that just lead to people blocking other people just for the sake of it whether they are being abusive or not?

Also, isn't that what the forum mods are there for; i.e. to remove abusive posts and deal with the abuser accordingly?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i propose that the original poster should have the authority to block people from posting on all the threads she/she has created.

it is an open forum so everyone should be able to view what has been posted. however, there are too many abusive people in the forum. therefore, the original poster should be able to block the abusive people from posting on all the threads that they have created.

"

you object to people objecting to your threads

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The man does have a lot of abuse and comments that spoil the threads he starts...if people just avoid the threads they don't like there wouldn't be a problem at all.

To the OP....I doubt if this would be implemented ....if you find abusive posts on any thread ( not just the ones you start )all you need to do is report it and they will be removed